Colorado College - ED and EA discussion thread (class of 2019)

<p>EA kids have until the 18th!!!</p>

<p>good luck to ED!</p>

<p>@fuzzyblanket I applied ED as well!! I AM SO NERVOUS THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE SLEEPING TONGIHT… what were your stats?? </p>

<p>@hp9616‌ we don’t go by the gpa system, we go by IB grades! Ahhhhhh this is so nerve-wracking!!! I haven’t been able to focus on anything else for days</p>

<p>@warrier Don’t worry I am so so nervous as well! What country are you from?</p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ I’m from India but I’ve lived in Singapore for about 15 years now! I’m assuming you’re from the US? </p>

<p>@warrierg Oh wow thats awesome and Yeah i’m from the US! I think that CC should just admit all of us right now because I cannot wait any more! Im so worried and nervous this is awful </p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ I completely agree, just put us out of our misery already! Have applied to any other colleges? </p>

<p>@warrier I applied to UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSB, and UC Santa Cruz so far… Im waiting on the CC decision to submit any other applications because they are all due on January 1st! Where else have you applied?</p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ Ooh, those are all such great schools - I have a bunch of friends that’ve applied there too! I’ve applied to Clark and Lewis & Clark and I’m planning on applying to Colby, Kenyon, Union, Bucknell, Bates and Macalester if I don’t get into CC! I’ve heard back from Clark which is great but now like you I’m just waiting to hear from CC before I apply anywhere else! Hopefully I won’t have to!</p>

<p>@warrierg Those are all great choices as well! Hopefully CC will accept both of us so we don’t have to worry about college apps anymore! </p>

<p>I just checked my base camp and all of my boxes are still checked green but now there is a box asking for a mid year report and it is red and unchecked!!! THIS WAS NOT THERE EARLIER TODAY!! Is this bad? Does it mean i got rejected? My school doesn’t even release its mid year report until late january or early february! SOMEONE HELP</p>

<p>Odd, I don’t have that on mine. I don’t think it would indicative if you were rejected or not, at least I hope. If anything, I think it would be a good sign - that you’ve been accepted and they want to see your midyear grades when available. I would e-mail them and tell them you only first saw the midyear report form tonight.</p>

<p>Anyone else seeing something similar?</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.polsci.tu.ac.th/bmir/images/pdf/equivalent%20grade.pdf%20bmir.pdf”>http://www.polsci.tu.ac.th/bmir/images/pdf/equivalent%20grade.pdf%20bmir.pdf&lt;/a&gt;
I just found this for any students that want to see what their grades look like in terms of GPA :slight_smile: </p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ my base camp is asking for a mid year report as well. If I recall from previous years the same thing has happened to people and I don’t think it means anything. they just want to see your grades if you get deferred, and they also want to see them if you are accepted to ensure that they stay up. The wait is going to be tough but good luck to everyone who applied ED! </p>

<p>@hp9616‌ ahh does that mean that those of us that haven’t gotten the mid year report notification are possibly being rejected? This is so stressful!! </p>

<p>@warrierg no, maybe since you’re international, your base camp might update at a different time </p>

<p>@hp9616 @warrierg I will call in an hour to see if it is an issue… based on the previous years decision threads it looked like it happened to few people and it wasn’t a problem for them so hopefully that is the case. I will let you know what the office says!</p>

<p>Thanks! @surfsoccer18‌ </p>

<p>On base camp my SAT and AP scores are not where they were before… that doesn’t seem good…</p>

<p>where were your ap scores on your base camp? @surfsoccer18‌ </p>