Colorado College - ED and EA discussion thread (class of 2019)

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ @hp9616‌ it’s likely that the few hours before they release the decisions there’s a lot going on on the site causing it crash or glitch so hopefully it has nothing to do with the decisions!</p>

<p>Also getting worried because it is asking for my mid year report and my act scores are no longer up there</p>

<p>@hp9616‌ they were right below the green boxes! Also I just called and the admissions office said not to worry about the kid year report, they will only need it if you are accepted…
I’m just very worried that this is a bad sign </p>

<p>Why would it be a bad sign</p>

<p>early action applicant here; I don’t have a midyear report, could that mean anything bad/good? </p>

<p>@hp9616‌ because a lot of the other applicants with much better scores and grade point averages have said that they do not Have the mid year report on their base camp… I don’t know I’m probably just overthinking </p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ if you are in fact accepted they will need to see your first semester grades regardless. I called and they said the midyear report is just the next step in the process. I do agree though that it is unsettling and nerve wracking when the base camp is suddenly changed the day notifications go out</p>

<p>Dude I wouldn’t worry. I’m missing my mid year and I do not have a GPA that’s anything to yearn for. I’m Just glad to read that people are missing things, too. It would’ve been just my luck if it was only me.</p>

<p>On another note… Do they send out letters (by the 15th) or is it only online?</p>

<p>@hp9616‌ yeah I just find it unnerving that my base camp account now randomly has something missing when I’ve been checking to make sure everything was perfect for months haha </p>

<p>ONE MINUTE AHHHHHH</p>

<p>@applicant0123 they wanted this certain page on my tax form because one line was off??? Idk it was a very minimal detail so I’m thinking (hoping) that they’ve accepted me and need every single thing to figure out my financial aid reward </p>

<p>anyone heard anything yet</p>

<p>mine still will not load… so many people trying to log on all at once </p>

<p>good luck to the ED applicants!</p>

<p>I was accepted! Anybody else?! Good luck and congrats to everyone, no matter the outcome! <3</p>

<p>I’ve been accepted too! :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone!!! </p>

<p>Congrats guys. Mind sharing your GPA/Test scores so we can get a good idea of who they’re accepting this year?</p>

<p>yes, what @Ctesiphon said! I’m sitting at a 30 ACT (superscored 31), with a 3.905 unweighted GPA. here’s to hoping ea works out!</p>

<p>@Ctesiphon‌ Honestly my grades aren’t great at all so I think they’re probably weighting the other aspects more - like the essays and extracurriculars, it may be different for international students though</p>