Connecticut College RD Class of 2026

accepted with founder’s scholarship ($34k per year in merit aid)

5 Likes

Sameee OMG I’m so happy

4 Likes

Son accepted with a $32K Trustee Scholarship and generous need-based grant. Given the cost of attendance, it is a little pricier than some of his other options but definitely a contender! He is a solid student (not super high stats) but really strong ECs and demonstrated interest (music supplement, in person visit, online info session, interview, peer recommendation letter, update to AO after applying). I think those things definitely made a difference for him!

3 Likes

accepted with trustees!! so so so excited, plus incredibly generous aid making it the cheapest out of all my options!

5 Likes

Daughter accepted with Founder’s Scholarship

4 Likes

Accepted with founder’s too!

3 Likes

D accepted with Founders.

3 Likes

Also accepted with founders!! So happy. Does anyone know if they send stuff to admitted students?

3 Likes

Accpeted but they did not meet my need.

D22 accepted with Founders 34kyr + generous FA. She is thrilled.

5 Likes

Does anyone have info on Admitted Students Day(s)?

Stats?

I have a 3.69 gpa, tons of volunteer work, leader of a few clubs and communities, performing arts experience. Personally I don’t think my stats match up to what is required but I got in for a major in biology with 34k founders scholarship.

2 Likes

Daughter accepted with 32k merit. We got no other aid so she won’t be attending. The whole college process with regards to cost and expected family contribution is just crazy to me.

1 Like

there’s a link at the bottom of the acceptance letter with more info! but there are two: april 18 and april 25.

1 Like

Anyone know how many people were accepted overall this year?

Same. So generous. Finally.

Accepted with a $34K a year Founders Scholarship and a $30K a year Conn College Grant. The best fin aid package of my acceptances so far. They met even a bit above our EFC and I am so happy and relieved. Six schools still to hear from but this is a great day. :dromedary_camel:

5 Likes

This is the first school that met our EFC. Two of my in state MA safety schools, one my sister graduated from, did not meet our EFC. It is a crazy system. UVM gave me $80K in a Merit Scholarship over four years, but my out of state fin aid was not great there. UNH same, great merit scholarship but out of state fin aid was not as good. Stonehill College gave great $138K merit, plus need based and got Moreau Honors Scholar and still didn’t meet EFC. It is hard to figure out who might be the most generous when applying.

3 Likes

I am genuinely so grateful, they gave me a similar aid package to you! conn would literally be cheaper than any of my state schools and I am so excited!

3 Likes