Cornell waitlist 2027

My son just checked the portal, and there isn’t an update.

1 Like

Reddit - Dive into anything looks like someone got in for cs today

2 Likes

that’s good to see as someone who applied for cs !!

2 Likes

Which program?

1 Like

Architecture :slightly_frowning_face:

Daughter got into coe Monday afternoon. She’s thrilled and committed last night. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting! There’s still hope, if you haven’t received an update on the application portal.

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! What major in CoE? Thanks!

1 Like

omg congrats! I’m so happy for her! The hope is mere now. But, whatever the final result is will be the best one for us.

1 Like

Daughter got into CS at CoE and accepted it. Good luck everyone - this year has definitely been a big roller coaster ride in admissions.

4 Likes

Good luck!

Which major in CoE?

1 Like

Omg, that’s so good and refreshing to hear! Congrats to all, let’s not lose hope anything can happen

2 Likes

Thanks! Her intended major is information science.

4 Likes

International Student, CALS, environment and sustainability, just off the waitlist. Best luck to every one else!

6 Likes

My daughter was accepted off the waitlist (same major) two weeks ago. Any interest in connecting?

2 Likes

Any one received news from CAS? Btw for those who got off waitlist recently, did you receive any emails from Cornell before you were offered?

1 Like

International Student, CALS, Biometry and Statistics, got off the wailist yesterday. Best luck to every one else!

3 Likes

My daughter is on the CAS waitlist and has not heard anything.

1 Like

I contacted the CoE, and they don’t offer transfer options, but other colleges do! The representative was very kind and volunteered to check emails for any updates. My application is still being considered, but no updates today. I’m hopeful for next week, but my chances of getting into Cornell are slim. Regardless I hope this information is useful to someone else.

6 Likes

Thank you for all the info you have been sharing! Son is also still on Cornell COE’s waitlist with no updates. I hope you have also committed to another college, applied for housing etc. Son has, and things are moving forward, filling out health clearance, advising forms and all. I have even heard rare occasions that people get off waitlist in July/August. Good luck!

2 Likes