AP Calc. AB (5)
AP Gov. (current)
AP Physics C (current)
AP Clac. BC (current)
AP Chemistry (current)
IB HL Math 2 (current)</p>

<p>EC's:
FIRST ROBOTICS (Team Captain)
Volunteering at a local hospital (~100 hours)
Gifted Advisory Board (Treasurer)
FBLA
There are others, most are not as significant</p>

<p>My low GPA is largely the result of poor grades freshman and sophmore year. However, I have come a long way since then receiving 5 A's and 2 B's junior year and all A's currently senior year. If you guys would help me out here, I have been doing research as to what Tech looks for in a student but I would really appreciate some feedback from the multitude of minds that inhabit CC. :) Thanks and feel free to ask any questions you want!</p>

<p>Edit: I am applying to the School for Engineering</p>

<p>That GPA is really going to hurt. VT is known for being very stats-oriented and not looking very deeply into an applicant. But if they can see marked improvement in your grades through tanscripts then that helps. Plus your SATs are very strong which helps. </p>

<p>If you were applying to a non-engineering major id say you’re good. But im not an engineer and I’ll have to let one of them respond with what your chances are as far as thats concerned.</p>

<p>If I can get in for University Studies that will be enough, but I am really hoping I can get into the engineering program. Thanks for your insight. :)</p>