Does my UFE essay have to be totally different than my Honors College essay?

<p>Long story short, I got accepted into Honors and am now filling in my essays for UFE. Problem is, one of the essays on the UFE is the exact same prompt as the HC, but with UFE substituted for the HC. Is it ok if I use my main HC essay but tweak it a little to match UFE? I like what I have written about myself, so I don’t really feel like writing an entirely different essay that will most likely sound the same.</p>

<p>I think it’s ok. If we had known earlier, we would have told you to just write a couple sentences for your HC app. </p>

<p>If you can tweak the UFE essay a bit go ahead, but I don’t think the UFE people read the original HC essay.</p>

<p>@mom2collegekids‌
Ah. Ok then :slight_smile:
All these scholarship applications are starting to get stressful… very much wish that UA did the common app :)</p>

<p>You really know UA, so if you could also answer this for me, that would be super helpful. In the scholarship app, has a section “List any other activities or information you would like a scholarship committee to know about:”.</p>

<p>What would be appropriate to put here? Other clubs not listed on the app, significant hobbies, etc? </p>

<p>Just include your most meaningful activities, even if they’re already listed elsewhere. </p>

<p>One last thing :slight_smile:
@mom2collegekids‌ Would it be worthwhile to put my service hours on my resume for UFE or my scholarship app? Last question I have before I hit submit on everything.</p>