Does this mean anything?

So i was just checking my application status online to see if all of test scores were up to date and that my transcript was submitted, and after logging in, my application was under the heading “Processed Applications”, does this mean that i will be hearing back early during February or will i have to wait for the second batch in March?

Who knows. I think it’s been said that if you applied early you’d hear in February. I’m betting there will be some news this coming Friday. If you ask VA Tech I think they’d say you’ll hear by April 15. I know it’s stressful.

Virginia tech sent a notice that they will releasing decisions in two waves, one on February 22 and the other on march 18. I was just curious to if i would here back on February 22. I applied around December 21, i don’t really consider that early since the application deadline was January 15.

When/where did you get the notice? Feb 22 is next Monday. I thought they’d release on Friday the 19th. In previous years it’s been on a Friday. Last year it was Feb 20, a Friday. They have said applications are up 12% this year.

I got an email about 3 days ago that redirected me to this page: http://www.admiss.vt.edu/admission-decision-notification-2016/

We received it too. Must have gone out to everyone.

I just checked and that’s on my page too. I submitted my application the first of December and it received all my SAT info about a week later.

I am thinking you will all have answers tomorrow. Wondering what time they will be released? I thought I had read something about 5 pm. Long day ahead. Good luck everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

I can’t see the decision written anywhere :-/

Where exactly in the status page will it be written?

@dankshrek, you have to go on to the application status page. It’ll show up in a colored box about halfway down the page (you need to select the application itself after logging into the portal). Hope that helps. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice and wishes! Decision is not posted there yet. Guess i have to wait till march 18