Dorm Housing at the Brand-New East Edge Apartments

<p>Bamagirls, so glad things are working out for you. I would love to see photos once it all comes together.</p>

<p>Thanks, cmom2012…the love seat has left the building…welcome home sofa…we’ve been expecting you! lol:)</p>

<p>Bamagirls, what a good example you are being to your daughter, on how to follow through, be persistent, and insist on what you contracted for. And doing it in a nice way!</p>

<p>Thanks, Vlines. Years of fertility treatments and five miscarriages taught me the value of persistence and standing up for what you want, nicely of course. Never underestimate the power of a M O M! Really, I think they learned a lesson and are trying to do the right thing.:)</p>

<p>It’s funny how the little things in life bring us such humor. We are nearly finished with my daughter;s room and she took my bag of dirty clothes and hung them on a hook to get it off the floor. As it happens, her air purifier is less than a foot below where the bag is hanging. I’m sure when the air purifier light turns purple it is not a good sign, but it does let me know the air purifier truly works…lol.</p>

<p>regarding the web cam…Is that building 2 that is pictured? Does anyone know where apt 2306 is located in there? I know on the 3rd floor but now sure which end or which side. Thanks.</p>

<p>It depends. You can scroll the picture and see parts of each of the four buildings. The building closest to you in the picture is building 1, then 2, then 3 where most of the construction vehicles are and the building nearest Coleman Coliseum (the farthest) is building 4. Your apartment is building 2 on the 3rd floor, apartment 06 or 2306.</p>

<p>bamagirls-sending you a pm</p>

<p>If anyone is not going to use their lg studio and it has a balcony, will you please let me know. we didnt get the one we was wanting, even though we was promised, I know some will not show so if you know already I would really appreciate it. maybe top floor.</p>

<p>sjack222
When we were there in June we were told that the Large Studios did not have balconies. The regular studios had balconies. They said the difference in size in both was that the Large Studio had more space inside vs a balcony in the regular studio. But at this point who really knows what we are getting that we were told.</p>

<p>We was so miss informed. You would think that if you pay for that kind of luxury you would get a balcony.
Thanks erholl</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>From the website, it looks like all the floorplans have balconies available EXCEPT the Large Studio and the 3 bedroom.</p>

<p>Sounds like the space that is used for the balcony for the regular studio, is used to have a larger interior for the Large Studio.</p>

<p>The Large Studio is quite big…it has room for a “living room area”, while the regular studio doesn’t. </p>

<p>So, if you don’t want the space for a living room area, then see if you can switch to a regular studio with a balcony. I think I’d rather have the bigger interior space, but you may feel differently.</p>

<p>BTW…When you use the pronoun “we”, then you don’t use the singular verb “was”. We were… I was, she was, he was…They were, you were, we were…</p>

<p>Mom2collegekids- hahaha, I was thinking what you just said. I’m a grammar freak.</p>

<p>Who do you think you are?!!! mom2collegekids If you cant say anything nice keep your mouth shut!!. You didnt have to read nor did you have to remark to the comment.</p>

<p>Uh…I’m a mom.</p>

<p>And, when I see a college kid (presumably at least a sophomore), repeatedly use the wrong verb, then I’m going to say something. It’s something that you need to know in order to be successful in life. </p>

<p>Instead of being angry, learn from it. If you had points taken off of an essay and you realized that people had never told you before that you had been using the wrong verb, THAT should make you angry.</p>

<p>Warning…if you write or say, “Me and ____ are going to …”, then I’ll correct that, too. ;)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Unless, of course, “Me” is the name of your bff, in which case it would proper grammar to say, “Me and Betty Sue are going to Dallas to watch the Tide pound the weasels.” :)</p>

<p>Meanwhile, back at the thread, it appears that things have settled down. My son arrived at BHM from HNL today around 1pm CDT and about seven hours later I got a text saying that he was moved in and the apartment is “amazing.”</p>

<p>I’m glad your son is liking the apartment. Hopefully all will go well with everyone moving in today. I had a good laugh at the grammar comments, almost spit out my morning coffee. You go mom!</p>

<p>Welcome to East Edge! Malanai’s son is right, this place is awesome! They’re working hard to be sure the residents are happy and to get everyone moved in as soon as possible. I am truly, truly impressed. Thanks, East Edge, we love this place!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Ooh, that wasn’t good, lol. That’s what I get for responding on my phone. It would BE proper grammar . . . ;)</p>

<p>For your information, I am not a student I AM A MOM!!! And I have a college degree and I am so sorry that I am not an English Major. And if you saw my hand writing you would most likely have an issue with that also. I have someone to take dictations for me and grammar is not the top of my list for my profession.
I do realize you think you are educated because you have a child going to the University. But I am most certainly I am well more educated than yourself.</p>