Dorms?

So I plan on rushing and do like partying, but i also need a dorm that’s going to provide me time to study on the week days. I’ve heard that Villa del Puente is a good dorm. But I’ve also heard AZ-So is. Need help and more background information on the dorms!!

Pima, Likens are good. Going to one of the many libraries helps. Some dorms allow individual rooms control of air conditioning/heat regulation. But some other dorms are on a system where every room is getting cold or hot air–no individual room choice. Website says what type of system each dorm is on, although you may need to search for that chart. I remember a lot of dorms were full by end of Jan but daughter kept checking and was able to switch into likens eventually–she would have also taken Pima but it was full – that was back in 2015.

Any of the Highland district dorms (Villa, Posada, Pueblo) are very quiet, actually too quiet—people leave their doors closed and no one socializes so it’s a great place for studying. It’s a newer dorm so it’s a nice facility, and it’s located next to the fitness center, health center, 24-hour, Highland Market (small grocery store/food option).