Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Update, I emailed them and this is their response: ** Hello,

Thank you for your email. The financial aid deadline is a soft deadline, so your documents can be turned in any time after that date at no penalty. We will receive your document once it processes and loads into our system for review.**

The portal says “by April 1” and that “there will be instructions several days before.”

1 Like

I know :slight_smile:

S2 got requests for extra documents from Rice, then was rejected.

3 Likes

What are the items on your checklist ?

Oh I see

The foreign financial aid app, Foreign tax return, Parent federal tax return, parent W2 form and student non-filler form. Wby?

Foreign aid supplement, parent tax, and student tax non filer, family earnings but duke didn’t request I just sent it through idoc when I was prompted to by college board. The only thing I have on my duke portal is my foreign aid supplement. What do you have on your duke portal ?

1 Like

the things i stated are the items i have on my duke fin aid portal, on IDOC i have 7 items that im too lazy to type

I am international too and I have the same documents. Their dates changed two times, the last one on the 16th or something.

I think that everyone already spoke a lot about the IDOC thing and honestly it will only stress us out. Breathing in, breathing out and trying to make it until the end of the week are probably the best things we can do for ourselves :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

did you get the idoc request? and where are you from

Okay. Thank you also where are you from ?

Heyyy another international, where are you from ?

1 Like

morocco! wby?

Bulgaria

Oh cool. I’m from England

Duke Admissions twitter is curiously devoid of any admissions information.

releasing on thursday @ 7 est

2 Likes

Finally. Received same email.

1 Like

Just got the email that you can login at 7PM on March 31st for decision!

3 Likes