Duke Waitlist 2027

What state and what major please?

Same question- state and major? Can everyone receiving the email please let us know what state they are from and what major so we know where they are taking people from (what they have identified to be their waitlist needs)? Also, if you are going to take the spot of not. Thanks! I have not received an email yet. : (

last time it was just one wave :frowning:

I’m from Pennsylvania and majoring in history (and maybe bio) on a premed track.

1 Like

Pennsylvania also - psychology

1 Like

I wonder - if you updated your portal after being waitlisted, do you automatically get this email? (Or are there people who updated their portal and still didn’t get an email today?)

Thats a good point…she did send a LOCI and updated her portal. Her list is gone from the portal

Our list is gone too. I guess the question is whether portal activity and receipt of the email are connected.

Did you also receive the email? If so, do you mind sharing your state and major?

Some schools send these types of emails to everyone but in the past receiving this from Duke has meant you will receive an acceptance. Everyone who sent a LOCI does not automatically receive this email.

Florida - and Trinity.

Congrats to your daughter—usually this is a good sign for Duke waitlisted applicants!

I’ve updated my portal with a LOCI on 4/19.

Have not received an email asking to update interest yet. And checklist is still up. So receipt of email and portal activity are probably connected.

Can the people who got the email share when they updated their LOCI?

2 Likes

I emailed my LOCI and uploaded on April 19

2 Likes

Do you think they are still considering LOCI sent later this month? For trinity

Also, has any international gotten anything yet?

1 Like

same question

1 Like

My daughter emailed her LOCI and uploaded on April 8

1 Like

got my email like 2-3 hrs ago for Pratt. if I say “yes” to the form am I going to get an acceptance? also how binding is it? I think I updated portal with LOCI on 4/12 or 4/13

2 Likes

Has anyone emailed them to ask how filled up the waitlist is this year?

or how filled up the incoming class is