Duke Waitlist 2027

Anyone from Engineering getting in off the waitlist?

Yes, I saw that someone on Reddit got in from the waitlist for Biomedical Engineering.

Thank you!

1 Like

I just found this platform, congrats to those who got in!

So about the email you guys were talking about, did any international applicant receive it? or perhaps admitted now? I am pretty worried right now. btw did all of ya have an interview (?

good luck!

Did anyone get any emails since?

Not me, did anyone try calling the admissions office?

Pratt, comp sci, Kansas. Submitted my uber-fancy LOCI two weeks after decision day via the portal. No action since on my part.

I have received 2/3 emails. The poorly worded “yes”/“no” waitlist form arrived in my inbox late last night. I responded yes at 8 this morning, and received the “may be able to share some good news soon” an hour later.

Has anyone received this chain of emails and not been admitted? I was rejected from everywhere besides my safety so this would be so clutch.

2 Likes

I have never heard of anyone not getting in after receiving these emails. Congrats!

2 Likes

Awesome to hear, I’ll report back with an update

I’ve just received an email from Duke to update my interest. I’m international applying to Trinity.

5 Likes

That’s amazing!! Congrats! Do you mind sharing from where?

Got this too and got in like an hour ago
Pennsylvania CS trinity

Duke seems to still be admitting so good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I keep seeing people from Pennsylvania being admitted. Congrats to you!

1 Like

From Turkey

2 Likes

How long do you have to accept once the offer is made?

Usually a week

Our neighbor’s daughter just got admitted to Trinity. We are in Washington state.

I’m a US citizen living in Turkey

2 Likes

one week

1 Like

anyone from China has received emails?