Earliest to Receive Admission Decision: ED?

<p>Neither do I. I hope it isn’t a glitch! I’d hate to have my acceptance rescinded</p>

<p>By the way, may I ask your stats, missylipnick?</p>

<p>Actually I went to a UM info session and the head of admissions said they don’t send out emails because they don’t want to make a mistake. Tulane doesn’t send them either!</p>

<p>And do you know if they’ve sent out all the responses? Cause I applied ED but there wasn’t any sort of decision anywhere! Thanks!</p>

<p>Did you check under the student center?</p>

<p>It has been my experience with UM that responses are sent in batches. It happened last year with EA.</p>

<p>And I don’t think we got emails last year for EA… I remember my son continuously checking CaneLink the day that I told him decisions were coming out (based on info here on CC). This was the only school he was anxious to hear from - that’s how I knew it was the one way before he was ready to put in his deposit.</p>

<p>I am pretty sure Tulane sends an email after you check the acceptance on Gibson because after I got accepted I got one.</p>

<p>NarissaBabie-
These are my stats
I attend an IB school in Maryland (the most competitive one) I have a 4.42 GPA, have already taken 9 AP tests and not scored below a 3 on any of them, 2 IB SL tests and taking 4 HL tests, bilingual diploma in Spanish, I am fluent in Spanish and French, I am in 4 honor societies; math, French, Spanish and national. I am the president of French and an officer in Spanish. National Hispanic recognition program scholar, national merit commended, AP scholar with honor and distinction, varsity athlete (lacrosse), I worked at a hospital over the summer in Mexico, I am a math and language tutor. On the 1600 scale I got a 1410, I have a black belt in marital arts.</p>

<p>Impressive! Congratulations!</p>

<p>Thank you(:</p>

<p>No problem :)</p>

<p>The latest someone will be notified of acceptance is December 15th, I believe. I received my acceptance yesterday! Can’t wait for Fall 2014! Congrats to the others who have gotten in already, and good luck to everyone else! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations, dechavarria! Did anyone receive a physical letter yet?</p>

<p>Is anyone having trouble logging onto CaneLink, I’m getting an error message every time I try to log on.</p>

<p>Yes we did receive the official envelope and so did others in Florida. I did not check my mail yesterday but it was there.</p>

<p>Ah, well I’m in New Jersey. It’ll probably take a few days: maybe until Tuesday!</p>

<p>Did you guys get a bumper sticker?</p>

<p>Narissa probably tomorrow. It just confirms that it was not a glitch and what we saw was official.</p>

<p>Well first class mail should take 3-5 days and since it was mailed Friday, Sunday doesn’t count. But thanks for the encouragement :)</p>

<p>I think the first bumper sticker is I am the proud parent of a hurricane, then you get another that says UMiami. The best however are from the bookstore or fanatics.com</p>