Emerson EA 2025

i too can’t find it. i dont think its up yet. the ig is emerson_admission.

1 Like

The schedule is posted in the portal itself now. Decisions are released tomorrow.

|AA, AE, AP, CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, USVI|1:30pm Eastern|
|DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA|2:00pm Eastern|
|DC, FL, GA, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, PR, SC, VA, WV|2:30pm Eastern|
|Central/Mountain Time Zones|3:00pm Eastern|
|All International Countries/Non-US|3:30pm Eastern|
|AK, AS, CA, FM, GU, HI, MP, NV, OR, WA|4:00pm Eastern|

4 Likes

thats so weird, the sched isnt posted in my portal! but ill take your word for it. omg im so nervous!!!

Thanks for posting that!! Looks like I’ll be in the last batch of people finding out hahaha. Good luck to everyone :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I found this also on my application page. Looks like I’ll be hearing at 2:30. Good luck guys!!!

1 Like

On their admissions Instagram they replied to someone’s comment and said Early Action/Decision I decisions are coming out tomorrow so it’s official I guess! GOOD LUCK <3

1 Like

My DD doesn’t have it on her application page either. I wonder what that is about. She applied mid October EA and auditioned 2/5. Where on the page did you find it please?

Thank you and best of luck!

It is on their app status page. The schedule is shown above the login fields, so you should see it even before you login to your portal.

YOU HAVE SUCH SHARP EYES–I had to scroll up to find it. Thank you so much!

I’m in the group hearing back by 1:30- anyone know how early I could get results by or will they be released right around 1:30?

I’m having trouble copying what I saw, but on the Emerson IG Story they posted admission q and a. One of the questions was pertaining to auditions and the answer was that they would hear later in the month. Please check the Instagram story as I’m paraphrasing.

So if you applied to a program which required an audition you will not find out today?

That’s a possibility. Look at Emerson’s Undergraduate Admission Instagram (story).

Anybody hear anything yet? It’s 2pm and still nothing for me…

nothing for me yet either

If y got Instagram story they said no performing arts today

1 Like

they didnt send me an email, just log straight into your portal

1 Like

I was accepted to the BCE program!!

2 Likes

Have you heard anything yet?

I got in with a $15k scholarship!!

1 Like