Emerson EA 2025

how are you guys seeing your application decision mine isn’t showing up on the portal or in my email?

same here

maybe yours is going to be released later. remember, theyre releasing by timezone. check their instagram admissions_emerson for more information

I didn’t get an e-mail I just logged in and it showed up although a bit later than 2pm

emerson posted that theyre a little behind! dont stress

accepted into the journalism program with 28k a year!

2 Likes

My DS was accepted into Media Arts Production EA2 with 28K/year merit scholarship. He is thrilled and also very surprised to hear news today as was expecting decision in Feb.

Can the people accepted please put your stats? That would be helpful. thanks

I have a 3.65 GPA and I got a 1360 on my SAT :slight_smile: ive held a leadership position for all 4 years of high school and i have 2 this year in the same club. ive only taken 1 ap course so far, but I’m taking 3 this year. I’m top quarter of my class.

Got in w/ political communications and accepted to the honors program!
I have a 4.0 GPA, got a 1540 on my SAT, and 35 on ACT. ECs were mostly civic engagement (activism, debate, campaign work)
Good luck y’all!

Stats for my DS accepted EA2 into Media Arts Production w/ 28K/year: GPA W/UW: 3.97/3.71; SAT 1430, 5 AP courses, 4 Honors, Strong ECs plus short film he spent months working on.

accepted into writing, literature and publishing. so excited right now

1 Like

Just got into BCE Australia!! Congrats everyone! How have you all been finding out the amount of merit you got?

Woo hoo! My daughter got in -Creative Business Enterprises
1140 SAT- she only got to take it once - all the other times were canceled here in OR
10K merit scholarship

She is thrilled!! Congrats Everyone!!!

My daughter was accepted into the same program. We have never visited due to Covid. Can you comment on the campus? Thinking I should take my Texan up there during the winter so she can wrap her head around the climate! Im hoping to have vaccine soon( healthcare provider) so I will feel more comfortable traveling.

We did get to visit the campus and it is in a great part of town. It is an urban campus - so if you are looking for more of a true campus feel - this will not be that. BUT the dorms and classrooms are nice. I am not sure my daughter will love the weather either- LOL! BUT it might be worth a trip to see!! Thank you for being on the frontline! So glad you will be able to be vaccinated soon.

xoxo,

Bostonian here: Emerson is in a pretty central part of Boston right in the theatre district. many buildings are across from the public garden and campus is pretty central (you’re not going to have to go far to get building to building) with train stops located on campus pretty much. obvi sometimes surrounds may seem ‘sketchy’ but thats part of being in a central part of any city

haha everyones stats here are so good. I got in today with the aspire scholarship in the media productions arts major! I have a 3.24 uw gpa and didn’t submit scores. I think my film I submitted, my rec letters, and my essays got me in honestly lol

Anyone have any insight as to the EA decision for MT? We have been waiting and refreshing for over a week. Just wondering if they have said when they are coming out.

TIA

I would pay attention to their instagram page. They’ve posted a decent amount of information on their IG story. Last I heard, MT EA decisions would be later in the month (which is actually any time now). Good luck!