Entrepreneurial Residential Learning Community

<p>Hey I'm new to this site but I just got accepted to UW-Madison and I was wondering if anyone had any info about the Entrepreneurial Residential Learning Community located in Sellery. I am considering living there next year & I was hoping someone had some info about the vibe/atmosphere of that floor, the application process, & what type of kids sign up to live there. Any info would be great :) Thanks!!</p>

<p>While I disclose I am a parent, my daughter lived in the Women in Science floor across Selery from the Entrepreneurial and they had joint events. I have met a lot of the kids from both floors, they are still friends, and one guy from the floor hosted many at the Rose Bowl this past week, fun kids too. I can say they are very nice, smart, hard working and motivated and remain good friends and many are still roommates. They did lots of amazing activities (my D got to do some if there was space, like a Chicago trip to see Blue Man Group and meet an alum who runs a theater there). Her boyfriend (found in these events at UW, not from before) got a grant from UW for the summer to start a small business. One thing is it does seem they are a higher % OOS than the overall population. Worth every penny in my opinion.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the info!! I really appreciate the reply :)</p>