EOP CLASS OF 2019

@dia2015 mine says i need to provide confirmation of u.s citizenship also…do we fax it to the financial aid office or what?

@Mutability‌ i emailed them just now.

@babypanda33 my student requirements from earlier “You have not been admitted or readmitted to Binghamton Univ.
Office use only until after May 1
Our records show that you have not successfully applied or that any decision was made about your admission application to Binghamton University.” has disappeared idk

@dia2015 i still have it, is this a glitch

@Dia2015 My financial aid eligibility says the same statement, but my status is “completed ready for review”. So I don’t think that statement means you got rejected.

@babypanda33 i’m not sure what it is. @nick428 hopefully not

@Nick428 mine said the same thing.

Anyone have this

Based on your academic transcript, the status of your academic progress is Not Yet Evaluated as of Fall 2015.

@babypanda33 i have it too

@dia2015 what is the date shown next to ur message

@babypanda33 today’s date

@dia2015 mine said feb 3. im very confused

@babypanda33 where exactly are you looking ?

@dia2015 the date next to the message “You have not been admitted or readmitted to Binghamton Univ.”

@babypanda33 i no longer see that message at all

@dia2015 thats weird. i really think that there is a glitch

@mutability what does your financial aid eligibility say ?

@dia2015 You must provide documentation of your U.S. citizenship, such as U.S. passport, Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Birth Certificate.

Our records show that you have not successfully applied or that any decision was made about your admission application to Binghamton University.

@Babypanda33 okay, Let me know their reply…thanks

@Dia2015‌ I talked to my college adviser today, and she told the reason I had that message is Becuz they haven’t made a decision for me.

Stony Brook accepted me to their EOP program. I just got the email really excited.