EOP CLASS OF 2019

@Nick428 Congrats!! I applied too but they asked for my mid year grades…sent that like 2 weeks ago & they still haven’t received it

@Nick428‌ what is your sat and gpa ? Congrats on the acceptance I’m still waiting

@Mutability @sbuniv GPA: 87 and ACT: 23

I called and they said to send the proof of citizenship to the financial aid office

@Mutability‌ I email the already, and they receive it

@babypanda33 @nick428 @dia2015 have you guys heard back from binghamton?

@Mutability‌ nope, I don’t think they accept any more eop student now.

@Mutability‌ @BabyPanda33‌ I was denied on Friday

@Dia2015‌ sorry to hear about the rejection :(.
Do you mind sharing yours stats and did you receive the notification in email or mail?

@Dia2015‌ so sorry to hear that u got rejected. Hopefully u will get into syracuse.

@Dia2015‌ oh…so sorry to hear that

@BabyPanda33 @Mutability did you’d guys hear back from their EOP yet???

@tomerax no, my application is under review…did you qualify academically & financially?

@Mutability‌ yes I qualify academically because they email me during late January to send in my financial documents and I did and I know I meet the financial requirements as well. When I log into my account it said “complete ready for review.” Your say that as well??

@Tomerax‌ Mine says that as well.

@tomerax yes, it does

Has anyone been accepted for EOP? Or anyone you know?

@nattyirie‌ I haven’t hear back from their EOP yet. I don’t know who got accepted into their EOP either.

Looking at last year’s thread people got accepted the first week of march, so I wonder what’s taking so long.

Does anyone know if the financial approval is based on the information on your FAFSA or what you provided on the EOP Financial form? Or both?