Fall 2012 Decisions

<p>I applied mid-September and have yet to hear anything regarding a decision. About two weeks ago, my status changed from
“Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status” to,
“Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. During the review we may request additional materials. You will be notified by email when a decision is made so that you can check back here for updates on your application status.”</p>

<p>Good luck to all other applicants :)</p>

<p>Know of one who already got acceptance notifications. So it has started. We are still waiting. Hope all hear soon.</p>

<p>Decisions are posted! Son just heard from the UW!</p>

<p>Mombear-when did your son apply?</p>

<p>Welp, I have not heard anything yet. I suspect those who have been accepted had well above-average stats, no?</p>

<p>Nothing yet on my S…guessing those who have heard applied early and/or have great stats?? Congrats! We still await!</p>

<p>@abc012- I got that status, and I applied for Meteorology. I applied on September 15, and it was complete on September 22.</p>

<p>I applied sept 17 and my file was completed on sept 22nd as well-I have the longer status about being reviewed/possibly asking for matierals. Hope to hear soon!</p>

<p>September 15th</p>

<p>My S applied about 10 days later than ^, hopefully we will hear soon. Would love to be able to place an early holiday order for Badger sweatshirts!! :slight_smile: Happy Halloween all!</p>

<p>It is easy to find Badger wear at any Wisconsin department store- prices could be better through an online purchase there than the University Bookstore. Kohls, Penneys… come to mind. Good luck to your son and all of the others.</p>

<p>wis75
Thanks for the Wisconsin wear shopping tips and well wishes. :)</p>

<p>A student from my class who applied Sept 16th got his acceptance today.</p>

<p>Emelers, do you know what his stats are?</p>

<p>He’s valedictorian, 4.0 all for years of HS, 35 on the ACT, AP Calc AB, Psych, APUSH, AP Euro and Bio all 5’s, in more AP classes this year. Only EC is Ecology club.</p>

<p>Those who heard- did you get an email first or was decision posted on status first? Still nothing here.</p>

<p>And for those who have heard, what does the status actually change to if accepted, does a message appear on the first page, or do you have to go to the notification section? Trying to remain positive here… :)</p>

<p>I talked to the guy I mentioned before-he recieved an email telling him to check his My UW account to view his admission status.</p>

<p>Emelers, Thanks for the info. :)</p>

<p>Is it reasonable to expect that decisions will come back earlier than they have in the past two years?</p>