Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>CONGRATS!!! Did they email you or were you just checking on the website? And when was your application complete?</p>

<p>Congrats Aaronyah. Are you in state? Will you share your stats?</p>

<p>Has anybody else heard anything yet?</p>

<p>Are there any dates that specifically say when Wisconsin makes their decisions to accept or reject you? I applied on 10/16</p>

<p>There aren’t. All they ever say is that they will give you a decision by January 1st.</p>

<p>Thanks guys. I had my application complete on 9/21.</p>

<p>GPA: 4.0 Unweighted
ACT: 33
Extracurriculars: Pretty Good, a few leadership stuff and community service
Essays: I thought they were ok.
Recommendations: Sent in a few recommendations.</p>

<p>Was so excited when I got the acceptance!</p>

<p>Did they email you telling you that your decision was up or did you just check the account and it was there? I’m so nervous!! My app was completed right at the beginning of October, any idea when you think I’ll know?</p>

<p>Aaronyah are you in state or OOS?</p>

<p>Omg guys I just got accepted too. Had my application completed on September 26, application complete on October 2. Go Bucky!</p>

<p>P.S.</p>

<p>4.0 gpa and 30 ACT</p>

<p>How do they notify you!??!</p>

<p>Daughter got her email and acceptance this evening!! Sooo thrilled!!</p>

<p>To those getting decisions: we should all post who our counselor is so others will know who is “fast” in making decisions.</p>

<p>Are you guys in state or OOS?</p>

<p>Nevermind, both are in state.</p>

<p>Yes, in state (not sure how you knew that??). Sent application in on 9/16, transcripts caught up and verified on 9/26, status changed to reviewing by counselor on 10/5, acceptance email/status early evening on 10/30. Several people from our area (Southeast Wisconsin) also received their notices at the same time. Good luck to all hopeful Badgers.</p>

<p>Lucky who was your counselor?</p>

<p>Happy Halloween all!</p>

<p>Do they change the status on the website at the same time they send the email? Which did you see first? Just wondering if it’s worth checking status on the website.</p>

<p>The email and status change seem to be simultaneous.</p>

<p>When do you think that OOS people will start hearing?</p>