Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>Well, I didn’t see anyone who got accepted earlier today… Haha I gave up, but good luck to you! I applie to 5 colleges and got waitlisted from 2 and rejected from 2. I’m expecting uw to reject me so yea I gotta find a way to go to college now. I’m going to apply to Univ. of CO Denver and Boulder haha</p>

<p>If I don’t get in I’m either going to university of iowa or Carthage college. I loved Iowa’s campus and they gave me a little scholarship money. At Carthage I could play division III football and its pretty cheap cuz I got a few scholarships from there but idk</p>

<p>@rsh5932 you’ll definitely get into boulder haha so at least you got some place to go!!</p>

<p>@deathliga. ya thats what i m thinking… but think is, UIUC didn’t accept me to to COE. got accepted for computer science @ LAS…</p>

<p>Does Wisconsin Madison look favorably upon SAT Subject Test scores if a student scores above 700?</p>

<p>When do you think the decisions will be released for the out-of-state applicants?</p>

<p>They are shooting to get them all out by the end of march.</p>

<p>@Mansu Wait, are you saying decisions for out-of-state applicants haven’t been released at all yet?</p>

<p>intl here. was rejected on the 18th. so OOS decisions are out (maybe not all)</p>

<p>I’m from CT and haven’t heard back yet</p>

<p>I’m from Illinois and haven’t heard back yet</p>

<p>I’m from California and haven’t heard back either.</p>

<p>I am from GA and I haven’t heard back either; I really want to go to UW-Madison because of its strong microbiology program.</p>

<p>I’m OOS and I have not gotten a decision. I applied by the Feb.1st deadline… I know the last day for decisions to come out is this Friday! I am anxiously waiting, checking my e-mail and student center like every 5 minutes I’m on the computer :stuck_out_tongue: AHHHH. So nervous! Good luck to everyone who has not heard back yet.</p>

<p>31 ACT 3.85 non weighted, all state, captain, NHS, I got wait listed, a friend from my school 35 act 3.99 non weighted got wait listed, my other friend from school 30 act 3.9 non weighted gpa got rejected. Madison straight screwed us.:P</p>

<p>I’m from NJ and I haven’t gotten a decision yet.</p>

<p>@jkop38 really? When did you and your friends get decisions? Man that makes me worried lol…</p>

<p>all decisions are completed. should be posted shortly</p>

<p>… it’s vewwy vewwy qwiet in here… - E. Fudd</p>

<p>@barrons: how do you know?? when do you reckon we’ll hear??</p>

<p>I’m from New Jersey and I still haven’t heard back…i’m getting tired of checking my email and the student center every ten minutes</p>