Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>I hope I’m not the only one who’s checking my email and the portal every minute. haha</p>

<p>It’s Sunday over there so don’t bother right now. </p>

<p>Sent from my GT-I9300 using CC</p>

<p>@ariyuq - Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I check my email probably 20 times a day… then I check my portal as well in case I didn’t get the email for some reason.</p>

<p>@catlover @ariyuq i do the exact same thing!!!</p>

<p>Same. Getting a bit impatient!</p>

<p>just received my email… waitlisted…</p>

<p>mynameisted, when did you apply? and did you happen to be an engineering major?</p>

<p>@cwest87. I applied pretty late. i guess few days before the deadline. and yea i did. i applied for computer engineering…</p>

<p>haha I got rejected. I feel very relieved to know that I’m definitely going to Baylor now :)</p>

<p>Btw, I applied like one day before the deadline.</p>

<p>Good luck to you all!!!</p>

<p>That doesn’t make me feel good that people are getting rejected now</p>

<p>anyone know if i accepted to waitlist, will i be bounded to go to Wisconsin, given that they offer me a spot eventually?</p>

<p>Thounder, I’m feeling the same way. I applied general engineering the day before the deadline and I haven’t heard anything back either</p>

<p>I applied a day before the deadline too but as a computer science major. I’m getting scared now. :(</p>

<p>Six more days to the end of March, ugh.</p>

<p>I was pretty close to the deadline too</p>

<p>I applied after deadline</p>

<p>Being wait listed doesn’t guarantee you a spot. You are more likely rejected than accepted. Believe me, it’s quite low of a chance. Sorry if I broke your hope. If you get accepted, congratulations! </p>

<p>@Deathliga… ya i understand the low chance of getting a spot… im just wondering if i would be bounded to attend the school if i accepted the waitlist offer and eventually got a spot from wisconsin…</p>

<p>probably going to UIUC/UCSD/RPI. just wondering would it harm me for accepting the waitlist offer…</p>

<p>@mynameisted you’d rather go UIUC if you have been. Heard it is a great school and I regret for not applying there. Don’t bother with the wait list from Wisconsin Madison. </p>

<p>I don’t even expect uw to accept me anymore haha. Anyway, I even got waitlisted from Baylor Univ. Maybe it’s because I didn’t right those optional (recommended) essays haha. Ugh I really shouldve written em…</p>

<p>@rsh5932 me neither haha, but it’s good to keep some hope up :D; I already got accepted into UCSB, but I really want to attend UW…</p>