Fall 2014 Transfer

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>Have any of you applied as a transfer student for Fall 2014? If so, what are your stats? I'd like to know if I'm a competitive applicant. </p>

<p>I’m about to apply this week. </p>

<p>I go to to a cc and my GPA is 3.7 and I plan to get into the business school. I have about 45 credit or so.</p>

<p>What about you?</p>

<p>I go to a CUNY and have a 3.8. Are they super selective with transfer students? I can’t really get a good sense of what they look for and value. </p>

<p>the average student that gets in has a 3.4 GPA. </p>

<p>2,645 Total students who applied for transfer in 2013.
1,558 transfers admitted</p>

<p>58% got admitted</p>

<p>Thanks! Where else did you apply?</p>

<p>SCU, Clemson & UF, however UM is my first choice. What about you?</p>

<p>William&Mary, Maryland, Virginia…UM is my top pick as well! Good luck :)</p>

<p>I was also considering UVA but honsetly it’s ALL ABOUT THE U! good luck to you as well</p>

<p>For some reason I got an email from the Office of International Admissions even though I’m domestic? Did the same thing happen to you? </p>

<p>Not at all.The only email I’ve got was the Common App. I only sent my application yesterday</p>

<p>When did you send your Common Application?</p>

<p>I sent it about a week ago. I got everything resolved though. </p>

<p>How many letters of recommendation did you submit? </p>

<p>I sent two, one from my teacher the other one from a club. wbu?</p>

<p>I sent two also! Did you send in a registrar report? </p>

<p>Yeah I finally did! Btw whats your major?</p>

<p>As of now I’m undeclared but I want to study education! What about you?</p>

<p>Oh that that’s pretty cool. I’m kind of undecided whether or not I should go to the Business school. However I applied to the college of arts & sciences. I think you can double major so I will check that out as a possibility…</p>

<p>I have a 3.75 gpa and will have 45 credits after the spring semester. My major is political science. </p>

<p>When do you expect to hear back from the university?</p>

<p>Probably within the next few months.</p>