Fall 2014 Transfer

<p>We were supposed to find out march 1st. I hope they tell us soon</p>

<p>Really? That fast? How is that even possible?</p>

<p>I called in a few weeks back they told me mid April… I called again 2 days ago some lady told me mid March. I guess we just need to wait.</p>

<p>X_X </p>

<p>Just checked my canelink got accepted!!! >:D< </p>

<p>ME TOO! Congrats :)</p>

<p>Hey iiobdog and carolinebrokea, could you tell me your stats?
also my canelink doesnt want to log in, it says error every time i try! </p>

<p>Got accepted aswell! Now it just comes down to figuring out how to afford this school, dont come from a weathly family what-so-ever</p>

<p>Got accepted as transfer into the school of engineering for architectural engineering</p>

<p>A few stats:
Graduate with an associates degree in Architectural Technology
Graduated college before transfer with a 3.72 GPA
Currently hold a full time job at a engineering firm aswell a partime at a architectural firm</p>

<p>Crossing my fingers I get some good grants and or scholarships from the U!</p>

<p>O:, people are getting in already? By any chance, did any of you bring any of your documents in person? Because apparently that was a bad decision due to the influx of mail they get near the end of the application deadline. I feel like it’s going to take forever to get my results since they basically said it’ll take a couple of WEEKS just to process the documents… I’m a computer science major by the way if anyone’s interested lol</p>

<p>I emailed office of admissions march 3rd and they stated I would know my decision by the end of march closer to mid march, 2 days later I got my decision. Just keep checking on canelink and youll find out soon</p>

<p>When will we get aid information? I don’t even think I’ll be able to afford it :(</p>

<p>from what ive read and heard aid information should be arriving somewhere mid april I believe. Im in the same boa no way can I afford it unless I somehow get a real good chunk from the school and finanical aid. I should get a pretty good grant for my past gpa but probably not over ~10k but thats still not remotely enough to allow me to afford it I need to get down to the ~30k mark from 55ish thousand to be able to afford it or make it closer to being plausible for me to attend. Im going to try my hardest though and thats all we can do! </p>

<p>It also stinks cause Im out of state so not many scholarships I can apply for down in florida mostly all are for in state residents</p>

<p>I’ll be looking at scholarships as well. It kinda sucks that UM is this expensive… Hopefully they can cover at least 20% of annual fees.</p>

<p>Ive read on a few sites they give somewhere like 79% of need based students 22k+ but then some pages say they give transfers next to nothing. So its hard to say till one of us gets aid information in the mail</p>

<p>just received my acceptance letter~ around a 3.4ish, communication studies major. had a lot of good extracurrics. lmk if you have any questions :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Accepted as a Biomedical Engineering/pre-med major with a 3.73. </p>

<p>@USC2014HOPEFUL, congrats! How many credits are you transferring and what kind of school are you coming from?</p>

<p>Any of you going to the April Orientation?</p>

<p>I’m not, but I might go to the accepted student meetup for accepted students near where I live. </p>

<p>Does anyone know when they start sending out financial aid packages?</p>