Fall 2015 Review Applicants?

<p>I am a review applicant. I got accepted this week. Good luck! </p>

Any review applicants heard recently? Should we expect to hear this month?

There have been many at my daughter’s high school to get acceptance in the week before holidays and now this week. Review admits. You should expect to hear anytime between now the end of February.

I was admitted to engineering on dec. 16th as a review applicant. i applied oct. 13

instate

Still waiting…

The rest of the engineering students should hear back on this thursday, January 15th. Keep in mind if you’re an engineering applicant that was not admitted, that doesnt mean you wont be offered some type of admission, the January 15th date is only for full admission to the engineering college, you can still be offered normal admission for another major along with blinn team etc.

@BlakeGrhymes‌ engineering review students will be notified ON jan.15th? or can it be before?

It can be before, there have already been lots of students admitted from the review, most were admitted on December 15th. The next and final major date is January 15th.

What about architecture (environmental design) majors? Can we hear back on January 15th?

@fieldsd You can hear back any time, its just that the students who applied for majors in the College of Engineering will hear back on the 15th for full admission.

My boyfriend was admitted via BlinnTEAM sometime during the last two days of decisions. He had outstanding test scores (35 ACT w/ a 36 on science, 35 on math, 34 on reading and 33 on english and 2110 SAT w/ 740M, 670R, &700W) and resume, but his mid-range 3rd quarter class rank was what kept him from receiving full admission.