Financial Portal Down

The Financial Portal has been down for a couple of hours for maintenance. I wonder if it’s actual maintenance or perhaps departmental scholarships are being worked on. I have no clue, but hoping it’s the second possibility. Anyone have any info or thoughts?

Yes, every time there is some ‘big’ event, it will go down for a short time for everyone - not just those affected. Could be loans, grants, scholarships, change in terms etc. They just announced the increase in tuition for OOS for new students, could be the adjustments from that : http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Texas-AM-Board-of-Regents-approve-tuition-hike-for-out-of-state-students-413331843.html

@AGmomx2 Thank you for the details. I read about that meeting last week, and if I’m reading this correctly, they are increasing OOS tuition by $200 per semester credit hour. Wow. Thank you for the update. Hoping it’s good news on the portal.

Edit: Just checked it, and everything is the same on my end. It’s back up, staring at me with the same numbers I keep getting. LOL!