Football tickets (returning students)

<p>Students do not get physical tickets; they are loaded onto their Action Cards. Tickets can be transferred electronically starting the Sunday before the game.</p>

<p>There are always people standing outside the stadium on gameday selling tickets. You can also buy tickets in advance via the usual reseller channels i.e. StubHub, eBay, and Craigslist, though those are usually more expensive options.</p>

<p>I’d be very weary of buying tickets off craigslist. The amount of counterfeit tickets on there has really been a problem the past few years. </p>

<p>I’d look on the Alabama sports websites a month or so before the game. tiderinsider.com, bamaonline.com, and tidesports.com all have ticket boards. Usually these will be cheaper than you can find on ebay and much cheaper than stub hub. Of course these are all pay sites so you can’t view unless you’re a member. I’m a member of TI so I can check for you closer to the game if you remind me.</p>

<p>I’d expect the LSU tickets to be in the $150 - $300 range per ticket depending on location. Thank God I have season tickets and don’t have to pay scalper prices :-)</p>

<p>So, if you have opted in and get to purchase tickets as a returning student, you will get a ticket to the LSU game, at the low student cost?</p>

<p>Montegut, you are correct. All home games are included in the returning student package.</p>

<p>Picked up D yesterday for a weekend trip home. Conversation turned to the A Game (they’re unveiling Nick Saban’s statue) and opting in for tix. She told me “I set my alarm, got up and opted in 12 seconds after it opened!” </p>

<p>Thatagirl!</p>

<p>You raised that girl right RobD :-). </p>

<p>A-Day has turned into a great event since Coach Saban arrived. I look for a record crowd next weekend as there is great interest in the QB battle and most know that we’re loaded with talent and ready to make a run for #14. The campus will be packed and the quad will look like it’s a fall Saturday with all the tailgating going on.</p>

<p>Will be there visiting DD. I can hardly wait!!! Breakfast at Rammer Jammers…tailgating on the Quad… the Million Dollar Band playing Sweet Home Alabama…is football season here yet? We DVR’d the National championship game…might just have to dial it up.</p>

<p>I recognize that incoming Freshmen cannot order their 3 or 4 game package until late May/early June, but when do you think we might know the composition of the packages (i.e games in each package)?</p>

<p>The email sent to all incoming freshman announcing the date of the sale will indicate the games in each package.</p>