For All Y'all Worn Out by the Greek News . .

<p>Watching College Game Day…</p>

<p>Dang, TAMU is an ugly campus!</p>

<p>Got my Bama colors flying in Chicago - Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give’em Hell Alabama
ROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! </p>

<p>Can’t believe I prayed about a football game last night.<br>
I am hoping that the ags are going into this over confident and the
Bama boys are level headed, sharp and on their A game today.
Come on boys, we have faith in you to do this.</p>

<p>m2ck, no it is not. It is surprising given the location that there are not more trees on that campus. It’s not a pretty campus at all.</p>

<p>And r e a l l y spread out. </p>

<p>Too bad, because A&A IS a GREAT school.</p>

<p>That is why I love this rivalry so much; the Aggie fans are class acts.</p>

<p>Every game day (home and away) even here near Houston, over two hours away, Aggie fans of all ages wear their Maroon shirts. They do it 'til they die. Every single game.</p>

<p>I really respect that.</p>

<p>That being said…</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE…</p>

<p>And let’s embarrass that “head case” QB even more than he has embarrassed himself. </p>

<p>If that is possible.</p>

<p>RammerJammer all y’all</p>

<p>“Dang, TAMU is an ugly campus!”</p>

<p>if you don’t have anything nice to say …</p>

<p>AL34 - come to Another Round and join the 20+ parents that will be there watching us roll over the Aggies!</p>

<p>[url=&lt;a href=“http://nextimpulsesports.com/2013/09/11/alabama-bar-offers-patrons-opportunity-smash-johnny-manziel-pinata/]Alabama”&gt;Alabama Bar Offers Patrons Opportunity To Smash Johnny Manziel Piñata]Alabama</a> Bar Offers Patrons Opportunity To Smash Johnny Manziel Pi</p>

<p>Thoughts and prayers for the MDB please! The air conditioning is out on several of their buses and it is HOT! They have been warned that it could be a very hostile crowd – you’ll understand why if you have seen the end of their current halftime show. :)</p>

<p>Ohhhhh. I hope they show it on TV…or that someone will post a link to a YouTube.</p>

<p>I have to work. My husband and his BFF are there in our car covered with BAMA stickers…including DYNASTY DEFINED.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Here is a link to it on YouTube. It is the same show they did against VT. The 15 large flags at the end with years on them are significant… As is the song. :slight_smile: <a href=“Alabama vs Virginia Tech - August 31, 2013 - Halftime - YouTube”>Alabama vs Virginia Tech - August 31, 2013 - Halftime - YouTube;

<p>Missread, that is awesome!! RTR!!!</p>

<p>DD just texted that one bus is completely broken down and part of band is stuck on the road. The band in the stands @ the game has no water and they are getting dehydrated. Not a good situation.</p>

<p>Missread- Any more band updates? Haven’t heard a word from my son.</p>

<p>MELLOS and tubas arrived after game started on a replacement bus. Water was finally found AND we got to see them some during halftime on TV!</p>

<p>Could the announcers root more obviously for A&M? Geez.</p>

<p>Thanks for the update. I did see the band at halftime.</p>

<p>Love seeing the band even if I didn’t see my son.</p>

<p>I think it was bus 5 that had to be replaced and was late to the game</p>

<p>That’s what I was thinking, RobD. One of them said “good job!” when the TAMU player tackled ours for no gain.</p>

<p>FortunateDad: my DH busts D1 all the time because she’s always complaining about every national broadcast announcer rooting for the other team when they’re playing Bama. But he looked at me before and said “geez, she’s right about this game.” </p>

<p>As a lifelong NY Yankees fan, I’m used to it ;)</p>