For All Y'all Worn Out by the Greek News . .

<p>

</p>

<p>Almost, but … NOT!</p>

<p>Kudos to the Aggies and the Tide for their poise under pressure. And Johnny Manziel … I can’t stand him but he’s the real deal. And so is A.J.</p>

<p>RTR.</p>

<p>The YouTube video of the band was fabulous.</p>

<p>Did all of the band members make it to the game? I hope they had a good time. Are they on their way home now? There must be a lot of celebrating in T-town.</p>

<p>Yes, they all made it to the game before halftime! Another bus is now having problems so they just left TAMU about 30 min ago headed to Houston for the night. Hopefully all the bus and AC problems will be fixed before they head home tomorrow.</p>

<p>Missread, I’d love to see youtube from today’s half-time performance. And of the Rammer Jammer. :slight_smile: Please post any links.</p>

<p>Wow, glad to hear they made in safely and found the water. It must have been pretty miserable on the bus without AC. Hope the return goes better.</p>

<p>Your defense is suspect. </p>

<p>Ole Miss is better than A&M. Watch out.</p>

<p>When do we get the rankings for the week?</p>

<p>Can’t find them online anywhere. </p>

<p>Congrats to the Tide!! A.J. McCarron deserves the Heisman.</p>

<p>I don’t think this week’s are out yet.</p>

<p>Just google…college football rankings.</p>

<p><a href=“http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings[/url]”>http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>just checked…last week’s are there. this week’s will come later.</p>

<p>Usually on Mondays. Cause I usually look it up at work ;)</p>

<p>[2013</a> NCAA College Football Polls and Rankings for Week 4 - ESPN](<a href=“http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings]2013”>2022 College Football Rankings for %{week} | ESPN)</p>

<p>Alabama #1
LSU up to #6
A&M dropped to #10</p>

<p>^^^Thanks. I think I’m thinking of BCS rankings. Those don’t start till week 6, no?</p>

<p>Malani: couldn’t agree more w/your-Kudos to the Aggies and the Tide for their poise under pressure. And Johnny Manziel … I can’t stand him but he’s the real deal. And so is A.J.</p>

<p>I turned to spouse at one point after a close up of Manzel’s devious smile and said- he is like The JOKER…you do gotta respect his crazy strategy and the things he can pull off…Thank God AJ is BATMAN!</p>

<p>Also for band parents - spouse wondered what material the band members clothes are. After I mentioned the bus breaking down -at the end of the game there was a great close up of the band with a shaggy hair boy boppin to the beat and spouse commented -wow they have to wear those full uniforms on such a hot day. </p>

<p>ROLL TIDE Y’all -what a great roller coaster of a ride it was!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>This from the guy whose team (LSWho) gave up 17 more points to TCU than Texas Tech did.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, Ole Miss. The same guys who gave up 35 to a team with a losing record (Vandy), posted a nearly identical score against an awful Texas team as did that national powerhouse BYU (a team that lost to Virginia), and counts as its third victory a cupcake feast against SE Missouri.</p>

<p>Yeah, we’re quaking in our boots here, feeling terrified and depressed after the Tide beat a sensational SEC team and transcendent QB on the road. Thanks for the heads up, slippy. :)</p>

<p>Just looking out for you, Malanai. Don’t want you guys to get complacent.</p>

<p>How are your Hawaii Fighting Rainbows doing this year?</p>

<p>Thanks, slippy, lol. UH is soft as butter…as usual.</p>

<p>Just in case any are wondering some of the Texas mentality for the A&M fans:</p>

<p>[Sorry</a>, Johnny Manziel not humiliated: Taunt-happy Alabama not dominant - CultureMap Houston](<a href=“http://houston.culturemap.com/news/sports/09-14-13-sorry-johnny-manziel-is-not-humiliated-smug-taunt-happy-alabama-hasnt-solved-texas-am-wonder/]Sorry”>Sorry, Johnny Manziel is not humiliated: Smug, taunt-happy Alabama hasn't "solved" Texas A&M wonder - CultureMap Houston)</p>

<p>The comments alone were a great source of entertainment. LOL! Just gotta laugh at some of the delusional people in the world.</p>

<p>On some of the rankings I’ve seen already out they have Alabama at #1 and A&M dropped. </p>

<p>Manzeil is like a greased pig at a county fair.</p>

<p>Manziel almost pulled off an upset. The scores were tight, you have to admit. For that reason alone, A&M should be ranked higher. If they can keep a score that close to the #1 ranked team, then no reason to drop them to 10th. Let’s see how close the next team gets. I don’t think they’ll be able to come up with the same numbers. Not that Alabama needs to be over confident or anything, but, I just don’t see the same numbers scored against them as in yesterday’s game.</p>

<p>FTR, I don’t see A&M being able to move up too high in the rankings this year. They played Sam Houston State last week. SMU this coming week. UTEP later in the season. All weak teams that are pitted against them. If they want to move up they need to face some tougher opponents. Don’t think they played that many weak teams in one season while in the Big 12.</p>

<p>Here’s my favorite quote from the article linked by TxNewCollegeMom, above:</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Alabama 49, A&M 42. On the road. In the heat. A come-from-behind win. With a new O-Line that was the scorn of many only a few days ago.</p>

<p>Yup, that’s what passes for a 'Bama meltdown: an actual–not moral–victory against an awesome opponent, under adverse conditions. </p>

<p>A&M played honorably, with grit and verve. That self-pitying article is beneath their dignity.</p>

<p>malanai, I was going to quote your last line on the friends FB page that posted that article. Till I saw someone else commented with “well said”</p>

<p>There is no hope :(</p>