Fordham class of 2025 EA

Same here! Love the Lincoln Center campus.

2 Likes

Anyone think decisions are coming out today?

There’s a good chance that they’re coming out between 3-4pm EST today. On the app ZeeMee, a few Fordham applicants called the admissions office and were told it would be today.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes, I think that is correct. I saw someone mention this in an NYU forum.

will they email us if results are coming out today? especially because its a few days before anticipated?

1 Like

Usually yes but I would just check the applicant portal every few minutes. Apparently it will be around 3 or 4 so I will be refreshing the page every few minutes haha.

4 Likes

Can someone take one for the team :sweat_smile: and maybe call admissions??

fordham today :astonished: thought it was the 18th?

For other applications, they send an email regarding date and time of when your decision will be released. So possibly that is what the admissions officer I spoke to meant. Or maybe that they will be released today or tomorrow. But if you guys find out, please let me know!!

When you call do you give your name or any of your info?

Nope! Just asked my question.

Just called. He said to check your email around 4 pm. It could be today or tomorrow.

1 Like

on the college kickstart website (has a list of “official” EA and ED dates), it says Fordham today. Someone mentioned the website on an LMU thread and apparently they’ve been 100% correct so far and in the past years. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

fingers crossed its today! i’m more scared i’ll get deferred than rejected :frowning: i know its horrible to think of it this way but i feel like a rejection is a solid “no we don’t want you” and a deferral is “you’re our second choice” and i’ve already been deferred from a school. fordham is one of my top schools too. trying to think positive but its so hard to do

3 Likes

I’m hoping for everyone (including myself)! Keep the faith!

I’m EA. Who here are ED and who are EA?

im EA applying ED to NYU

3 Likes

I am EA. Can someone call and ask if we are getting decisions today or if we are getting an email regarding when we will get the decision please

1 Like

email.