George Washington University RD 2021

@aimless01 yeah that’s probably true. I’m just too darn excited I can’t help myself from wishful thinking!

@yejin3508 I’ve had the Honors Program application received checked since I first logged into the portal, but the University Honors Program Heading is new. I think they’re just updating the system so maybe they’re releasing decisions tomorrow.

@aimless01 Hopefully. Fingers crossed

good luck everyone!!

@yejin3508 where in the portal do you see that?

GW Admissions just posted on their Snapchat a picture of multiple folders that say “Welcome to GW”

@mandrs Um its in the force portal thing that idk the full name of and its right below the application checklist.

@mandrs @yejin3508 ya, since I didn’t apply to any special programs my portal remained the same as before

ya my S too @nsnick01

I’m sorry if this was asked before, but are financial aid award letters included in decisions or are they released at a later date?

GW Undergrad Admissions just posted two stories on their official Snapchat with a pile of Welcome to GW folders in the first one and someone opening the cover of one with the text “congrats” on the inside in the second one so either they’re mailing them today/tomorrow morning or decisions are about to be posted! Good luck to everyone!

@Alluniversiteaallshade71 - seriously though…couldn’t they snapchat a date/time? my kid will be up all night waiting to see if it posts by midnight…or 1am…or 2…and then up again at 5…

@mandrs its the gw.force.com portal (the new one that they sent the link to through our email). If you scroll down to below the checklist it says the name of any special program you applied to, for example the University Honors Program. All if says for me below that heading is “You will be notified of this special program decision in late March.” so it doesn’t really mean anything.

@charcoalatey2021 my friend who got in ed 2 got her aid letter with her acceptance

@drowning2021 Ok. Thank you! Hopefully that means tomorrow for us :smiley:

GW snapchat posted another snapchat with a GW hat and caption “Getting ready to release decisions!”

@flute1298 I think it’s sometimes difficult for admissions offices to calculate exactly when they’ll be finished putting together everyone’s packages, so they do their best to release around the same time every year but they give themselves leeway just in case which I guess is fair. As an anxious student myself I can say that the only thing you can do is wait! It’s very difficult but it’s good to keep in mind that the decision will be here soon enough - besides from their most recent snapchat update it looks like it may be tonight :slight_smile:

also - good luck to everyone!

@rollwave99 I added them on snapchat but I don’t see either of those posts? Did they delete them?

@charcoalatey2021 its on their story I just added them and it shows up. It’s from about 10 minutes ago.