George Washington University RD 2021

Today… GWU beat the Ivy to the punch…
Friday… GWU cheers up those whom didn’t get accepted on Ivy Day.
My son waits patiently… already accepted to BC, Nova, PSU, UD and Drexel for Chem Engineering.

At the same time, their office of admissions has extended hours on Mondays and Thursdays. Both ED notifications were Mondays. So, if released tonight, they have extended hours to answer calls tomorrow… Possibility?

I like the way you think… GW material… no doubt!
And ED1 came at 2:30 PM…
ED2 came at 3:50 PM…
More guessing… tweet comes between 4:00 and 5:00 PM… today!
Good luck!!

I totally understand all of your frustration with the waiting on decisions to come out- they did the SAME thing for ED… originally it was December 16th and then when nothing came out on that day it was a waiting game. if you get an email tonight at 5 about the portal, then today is the day! if you don’t get an email before 5 pm, then i would say Friday is the day

Agreed… No email or GWU admissions tweet by 5:00 PM today… probably means Friday.

When ED 2 decisions came out, the email did not come right away it came 1-2 Hours after portal was updated.

@InterestedDad59 east coast time?

Yes east coast

Is anyone else having trouble with the new student portal “force”? I made my account when I got the email like 1-2 weeks ago? and I’ve had to change my password every time I want to login because it wasn’t accepting my login information and now it even stopped sending me the password reset emails. I tried emailing them and they said to call but I’m unavailable during their office hours. Is there maybe a specific format it sets your username to automatically and maybe I’m putting that in wrong?

@Pamicupcake Same here. One day it lets me log in and other days it won’t.

I honestly think tomorrow is still a possibility. Plenty of other colleges release on ivy day including nyu

@Pamicupcake That happened to me so what I did was I signed in on my phone and saved the password and left that page open. That’s the only way I can sign in.

5pm EST?

Well looks like tomorrow will be the day! Fingers crossed :)>-

Shocked! Hopefully tomorrow!
Don’t worry everyone! Everyone goes where they are meant to go

stay strong everyone!!!
I hope the best of success! The fact you are applying is fantastic!
I’m proud of all of you!!

anyone else have a new section called University Honors Program under their gw.force.com portal?

@aimless01 no but I now have a new section for the Women’s Leadership Program which I applied to! I didn’t apply to the Honors Program so that wouldn’t be on my portal anyways. I wonder if this means we’re in?

@aimless01 I have it too. I haven’t seen this before and on the checklist there is a section where it says “Honors Program Application Received” which wasn’t there before either. hmmmmm

@yellowrocks75 I was just curious if anyone else had changes in the portal, but I think the changes just mean that we applied to the program, not necessarily that we’re in.