George Washington University RD 2021

I GOT IN WITH $20,000

20 K presidential scholarship with 4.3 W,3.8 UW and 1350 SAT, full IB Program, good EC’s, and a passionate essay. Pleasantly suprised

ACCEPTED!! Presidential Scholarship 18K for 5 yrs, Women’s Leadership Program Congrats!

Accepted to Columbian College of Arts and Sciences with a $25,000 scholarship! 4.0 W, 4.32 UW, 32 ACT. Very excited, hopefully I will be able to attend! Does anyone know when financial aid info will be released?

I am so done. Waitlisted. You gotta be kidding me. 33 ACT without super scoring, 1470 SAT, 10 college classes, 3.9 UW GPA. How did I not get in? How? If someone could explain it to me, that would be great, because every statistic I look at puts in me in the top quartile of their applicant pool. Then this happens. I’m so pissed I can barely sit to right this. Congrats to everyone who got in, but I’m done with GW.

how do i find my major?

Accepted to engineering with 18k a year!! :slight_smile: 3.8 gpa, 33 act

Accepted but no merit money means attendance is not economically feasible. 35 ACT 96 W GPA nationally competitive debater. Oh well

@Pickles312 I feel your pain :frowning:

Accepted and w the presidential scholar in the arts scholarship! 4.0 UW, 7.something W, 31 ACT IB student, drama club president, choir vice president, english honor society vice president, and a bunch of other ECs. Hispanic.

Accepted with 20k presidential scholarship to the school of business. 4.2 WGPA, member of a few clubs with leadership position. Also a member of several honor societies. My essay was ok but nothing special. Lastly, I did not send test scores. I love test optional schools. I am just waiting of financial aid package. Congrats to all and raise high!

Waitlisted with 3.84 UW 4.3 W 2110 SAT 8 APs, plus 4 years of varsity basketball, a whole bunch of volunteering, more ECs. I really applied here as a safety oh well this was a little surprising

I got in!! Engineering and applied science school with 25k merit award. 4.35 waited GPA, Full IB diploma, 3 season varsity athlete, a ton of comm. service and ECs. I didn’t send my test scores. Does anyone know when FA is coming out?

Wtf is this. Waitlisted.
Sat: 1570/1600.
Act: 34.

D got in. !!! 18K presidental. 30 ACT superscore, ~3.5 UW GPA. Tons of quality EC’s.

rejected from CA for undeclared CAS. 29 ACT 1320 SAT 3.49 UW.

Waitlisted. Applied to Political Communication. 3.7 UW 4.2 W 1420 SAT ton of ECs, leadership, political work. Maybe my major/school was more competitive than others??? Pretty disappointed

Waitlisted from Elliot. I always find it amusing and a little nosy when a college wants to know where you’ll be attending if you don’t accept their waitlist position. Why do they ask that?

DD was accepted with 25k merit, political science. 3.9 UW, 34 ACT, lots of leadership ECs, mid to high 700 SAT subject scores, one 4 and two 5s on AP exams.

Accepted, UW GPA : 3.9, weighted GPA 3.97. No ACT or SAT because international student, scholarship of 10k.