George Washington University RD 2021

Accepted with 18k presidential scholarship to Political Communications :slight_smile: 31 ACT, 3.7 UW, 4.1 W, no SAT, good ECs

Got into Elliott with a $25k presidential scholarship. 3.9/4.0 GPA uw, 5.45/6.0 gpa uw, 1440 sat. Does anyone know how to see your financial aid package? I’m not seeing mine…

DS in Columbian College & Honors program 1550 SAT, 34 ACT, 3.98 GPAuw, homeschool. Still awaiting FA information . . .

Scholarship info would be shown in acceptance letter if applicable

Not available yet

@Pickles312 I understand. I got into GW but got waitlisted at Villanova despite being at or above their academic requirements and having plenty of EC’s. It was also annoying because I got into Northeastern which has higher academic standards than Villanova.

D waitlisted. 4.1 gpa 34 ACT good EC. Really surprised. Political communication.

Wow. Waitlisted with a 1520/1600 SAT. Perfect 800 math score on subject test. All-state math team. AIME qualifier. Other good ECs. Got accepted to Duke and Virginia as an out of state applicant. I’m truly shocked.

Accepted into Elliot School with 25k scholarship :slight_smile: 4.4 weighted, 3.95 unweighted. IB diploma program. Act 31 and superscore 33. Congrats to everyone else who got in!

D got accepted into engineering program. $30,000/yr presidential scholarship!

waitlisted :frowning:

It seems like a lot of the higher stats kids got waitlisted… GW’s yield protection??

I just talked to someone in admissions and was told that rumor has it that the financial aid office will release packages later tonight. Congrats to those who got in. Condolences to the rest. I know it is hard.

Presidential 22,000 a year!!! 4.66 weight GPA, 1410 SAT, 4 year varsity soccer, club leader, wrote a unique essay, toured the campus, took a lot of classes relating to my intended major.

Got into Elliot with a 20,000k Presidential scholarship. 4.29 weighted and 1410 super scored. I’m leaning towards American who gave me more money. But good luck to everyone else!!

Waitlisted. I am truly insulted. This was my safety school along with UCONN.
1440 SAT I
780 Biology SAT II
4.0 Weighted GPA
NHS, Unified Sports Partner, Interned with a real doctor, other clubs, HS Volleyball player

Essay was also deemed one of the best she’s ever read by a former admissions officer

can someone PLEASE post a link or tell me how to check if i got a scholarshiP?

I got accepted into the university. But rejected from the honors program. And despite getting the PSA scholarship and an academic scholarship and loans, the school is still $27,000 a year. My sat is 1500, UW GPA 3.91. That’s just too expensive. I like GWU, but there are other schools I like at 7K less

S can’t seem to access decision. Any tips/advice?