George Washington University RD 2021

@madelinedq Same here!!! + some grants as well!!

Has anyone been able to visit campus? I’ve never been and I don’t know if I will be able to before may. What’s the vibe like? I’m deciding between GWU, Yale-NUS College, and a local state school. All gave me very good/affordable finaid.

Basically got a full ride! GW is super generous :x

Accepted with the Presidential Scholarship ($18,000)
Elliott School of International Affairs
GPA: 3.85
SAT: Didn’t submit
EC: Founded human rights club, HOSA, NHS, volunteering at my church as an organist for the past four years, political campaign internship, volunteered at the Natural History Museum
Job: Game writer (I write the script and program it)
Rec: I’m guessing 8/10? I never read their letters.
Essays: 9/10

Congrats to those who got accepted!

Do you know if the 30,000 one is renewable for 4 years? I got that one too and I don’t know

@honorstudent0 It told me on my letter for 20k that it’s renewable for 5 years maybe check your actual letter again?

What was your major?

Major?

I got a presidential scholarship which specifically stated in the letter it is renewable but in my financial aid package it didn’t say anything about the university and alumni award being renewable.

GW is very in the city like NYU if you know what that’s like. It doesn’t have a traditional campus feel unless you go to the vern

It seem like many people (myself included) have been waitlisted, I’m concerned about how many of us will be accepted

Accepted with the presidential schlorship! I also got into the honors program! Can’t wait to visit again!
(31 act, 4.0 unweighted)

D accepted Presidential $30K Elliott 32 ACT superstore, 4.93 wgpa, D1 athlete, national awards for art, 8 APs, TA, 7 honors societies, summer Harvard course, tons of travel internationally, amazeballs essays and recs

Good merit to AU too, SIS, so we shall see! Very grateful, hard work pays off!!

I just made an account so I can post here for future applicants, but I got accepted to Elliott and the Honors Program, 29 ACT, 4.0 UW GPA, and 40 university credits by the time I graduate. I also got a 22K Presidential Scholarship. Congratulations to all those accepted! (:

Does anyone know if we are getting additional aids besides the scholarships mentioned in the letter?

@totothedoggie My son’s financial aid information included a Presidential Scholarship and a university grant for financial aid.

Has anyone seen any information about an admitted students site or anything like that? I found an old admitted students site for last year, not this year. I’m looking for dates for admitted student events.

@candjsdad You can find it on the admissions portal.

congrats everyone!! i was admitted ED1 and was also invited to join the politics and values program, if anyone else was please message me!

Accepted to Columbian with a 22K Presidential scholarship. Where do I see if I got into Women’s leadership? Would it have been in the letter?