George Washington University RD 2021

I was accepted into SEAS as a computer science major with a 20k presidential scholarship.
GPA: 4.32
SAT: 1420 Math: 720 Reading: 700
ACT: 30

Heaviest course load school offers, a part of IB for a year, Dual Enrollment program at local community college.
AP: World History (5), Computer Science (3)
IB: English 11, Math SL (6), History of Europe, IBMYP Spanish 1/2, TOK
DE: Goverment, English 12, BIO 101, US History 121, Calc 1
Extracurriculars:
Senior Class President, SCA, NHS, EHS, NJROTC Officer, volleyball Captain, Softball Captain, Superintendent Advisory Board, Summer job, after school job

Accepted into Penn State, VA Tech, San Francisco, Maryland, William & Mary, Eatsern Nazarene, VA Wesleyan, Richmond, James Madison,

Rejected from Stanford.

@FirstKid2College - They hand out lanyards with names and some other info for students, and stickers for parents. That is what is supposed to help them identify who is with the group for transportation, food, etc. I think you should probably just admit what happened. They may not have food for you, but I would think they would still let you in the initial meetings, which were helpful, and they should still let you take the shuttle up to the Mount Vernon campus.

We live in DC, so we took the Metro to the event… I doubt they provide discounted parking, because there just isn’t much to be had. There are a number of city lots around, you just have to look for them. They shouldn’t be full before 8am. You’ll pay somewhere around $20-40 for the day. I don’t park downtown much.

I went to the final look tour and you have to check in with the admissions center. They will ask for the student’s name to check if you signed up for the tour or not.

I was just wondering if any students placed on the wait list have heard anything. My son submitted additional documents per the form they emailed out. I was wondering if they have contacted anyone to admit them?

@Karen4474 I haven’t, although I called and they confirmed that they are not doing call-ins for waitlisted students this year.

I was just contacted today and taken off the waitlist!

Did anyone on the waitlist hear anything? I’m still considered waitlisted and GW is my top choice. :confused: