George Washington University RD 2021

ok I’ll try not too, but did you submit anything besides tax returns? did you submit w2s? bc I might just email it to them

You need to send the tax returns and w-2’s for yourself and your parents

thank you so much

No problem, lemme know what they have to say, im hoping for the best!

I turned in fa doc on 3\6, but it still says “require”. How long it takes to update?

@mochiko give it the full two weeks then call if it doesnt change

@mochiko , my D is in the same boat. We emailed our tax information last week. and it still has not updated that they have received it. Unfortunately as a parent, I take it as bad news coming out. But that is just my perspective.

Why are you taking that as bad news? Just wondering

if they were really interested in my D, wouldnt they want to make sure that all financials were in place, and mark it as such. If she is not getting admitted, why bother. just my paranoid thoughts. not everyone can be admitted, and her stats are not as good as everyone elses, but this is her dream school.

My portal has the “Aid-Year 2017-2018” as an option as well as “a financial aid package has been created for you but is subject to revision”. Is this happening to everyone?

@futurecollege521 on the GWeb information system site or the application status one

@neutopschool the one with like the financial aid information, the one you need the GWID and the pin to get into. I think that’s the GWeb account.

@futurecollege521 okay, yeah mine doesn’t have that but it has a federal shopping sheet?

I think it’s down right now? I can’t seem to access my account.

Nevermind, I got on. Under “my eligibility” I was able to select “2017-2018 aid year” and then under the like completed checklist/updates thing it says on 3/2 an “estimated package” has been created

@futurecollege521 I still have something waiting for review, but that sounds good for you!!

@sdl0625 Don’t let your situation stress you out- I assure you it has NOTHING to do with the interest level in your daughter. For example, when I was awaiting notification on whether I was accepted, my document status was still “pending” up until the day I received word. I emailed the Asst Director of Admissions one day to inquire about my “incomplete status” and he, later that day, responded that not only did they get my documents, but that I had been accepted. So yeah, your status can be “incomplete” up to the moment of notification. It really doesn’t have anything to do with how much they’re interested in the applicant.

I can log on to my GWeb portal, but I don’t have a package.

I have “Award History,” “Award Info,” etc but can’t access anything.

where are you guys at???