George Washington University RD 2021

wait, where is this at?? what portal?

click on the big heading above those sub headings and then they should become clickable

GW portal -->financial aid menu—>my eligibility -->2017-2018–> click

View the history of your document submissions and other important messages.
–> you can see something "This is an estimated package and is subject to revision if tax data differs…

So do we think this is a good thing? Or no?

I think it’s a good thing that we can log into GWeb in the first place. It’s only for admitted students. (Right?)

@tayemack123 No, all students that have been given a GWID (all applicants) can log-in to GWeb.

@NHuffer I’m a bit confused because the site says “Students are assigned a GWeb account and pin when they have been accepted and signified their intent to attend GW, by paying a deposit.”

^

We’re only accessing the info system, not a full fledged gweb account, the full account is what you receive upon being offered and securing a space in your class

i only have an activity center account

You have everything u need for the infosystem account, use your GW ID for the username and your birthday (6 digits) for the pin

is it mm/dd/yy?

Yep!

That makes sense! Thank you for the clarification!

Did anyone ever make a GroupMe?

Under the financial aid eligibility tab, under academic progress, does it say “New Student Fall 2017” for everyone?

Mine says “needs review, not evaluated”

Mine also says “needs review, not evaluated”

I have “New Student Fall 2017” this is promising but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

My son’s account says “New Student Fall 2017” in two places. One is in the “Eligibility” tab under Academic Progress and the other is in “Student Requirement” in the "Eligibility"tab. If you click the “View the history…” link then “Overall Status of Financial Aid” link toward the bottom it says “Based on your academic transcript, the status of your academic progress is New Student as of Fall 2017”.