GW Transfer - Fall 2017

Did we have to submit our high school transcripts? I am applying as an incoming junior but it never asked for anything regarding high school. My college transcript was in the day after I had it sent!

@esnyder01 I did not send in HS transcripts! I graduated HS in 2008 and they did not ask for them; also, I think those grades would be pretty irrelevant at this point in life. :wink:

@esnyder01 If you have less than 30 credits of college work, then it is a requirement. However, considering that you’re going to be a junior soon, I assume that you have more than 30 credits under your belt.

In your circumstances, you do not have to.

has anyone submitted their mid-term report?

@tayloec I have not.

When will we hear back? The wait is killing me

@mandrs I think RD’s come out next Monday? Hopefully we find out within two weeks of that!

did anyone else only apply to GW?

That’s so early! I thought they were coming out late April

@tayloec I applied to two other schools in my home state just in case I can’t afford or get into GWU! It’s definitely my first choice though.

@WhoTouchedMyTaco I can only be optimistic hahaha. So yeah, If we learn about the transfer decisions by mid-april, that would be sweet.

I feel you dude, hopefully things turn out favorably for everyone.

Did anyone apply for financial aid? Do you guys remember the final page indicating the completion/receipt of your CSS profile where they indicate certain lettered-codes that correspond to financial documents that they’d like for you to send in? Did you guys send those documents in or did you wait for the school to contact you to request for those documents before sending them in?

@WhoTouchedMyTaco I applied for financial aid too but haven’t finished my CSS profile.

Does anyone know what day decisions were released last year?

@WhoTouchedMyTaco I am waiting for the admissions office to ask me for the other documents that CSS said we needed. I figured CSS and FASFA will be enough to get a decision and some sort of financial aid package in the meantime.

@aftfl12 just checked last years thread, the first round of acceptances came out on April 13. It would be nice to hear decisions before mid April!

I’m on the same page as you. When I contacted them, they told me not to send any financial documents unless they ask you for them since sending in non-requested forms can delay the financial award packaging process for admitted students.

@mandrs @as06053

Do any of you guys know how the decisions get distributed? Is it through snail mail, email, or the GWU admissions activity center?

@WhoTouchedMyTaco its through the student portal

Okay thanks.

What program did you guys apply to at GWU?