Had the pleasure of meeting a few CC'ers Saturday

<p>Although the ending to the day was downright heartbreaking the rest was great.</p>

<p>I had the great pleasure to meet:</p>

<p>asaunmom (as well as her husband and lovely daughters), Malanai,<br>
Rose808’s husband, MABama, and Sea_tide.</p>

<p>It’s tough at tailgates to get a chance to talk with everyone in depth as much as you want. But it was great meeting all of you and conversing even if it was only briefly.</p>

<p>Hopefully the gang of ruffians from Tider Insider that we tailgated with didn’t scare anyone away. Though I imagine the acronyms on the stickers gave asaunmon & her husband pause :-)</p>

<p>I hope I didn’t leave anyone off. It was a long emotionally exhausting day and my brain is still fried.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Thank you for the invite! I know my husband didn’t stay long, but enjoyed being invited to a tailgate and saying hi to you for me :slight_smile: Of course, since he was in the student section, he didn’t have much time for socializing. D and her friends lined up very early to ensure a good spot! Game was a heart breaker, but he’s still glad he was there. Now I guess we need to say Roll Ducks/Sooners Roll!</p>

<p>Aloha, NJ, and a big ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>I’ll say it, but Roll Ducks just doesn’t fall off the tongue as easily as Roll Tide. But here’s hoping that the Ducks roll over the Cardinal, and that Oklahoma beats Oklahoma State!!!</p>