Happy Father's Day UA Dads

<p>Happy Father’s Day and Roll Tide to all the UA Dads here on CC. I hope ya’ll have a great day with your kiddos and family. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My daddy taught me to love the Alabama Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa, and BBQ! He was a very wise man! Rest in peace Papa J. Roll Tide Roll!:)</p>

<p>Thank you, bamagirls! :slight_smile: Happy Father’s Day!</p>

<p>bamagirls,</p>

<p>Thanks. Born in B’ham and raised to cheer for 'Bama during the ‘Joe Willie’ years. I lost the enthusiasm for UA over the years until DS applied and was accepted. He is most content there and it’s possibly the best anyone could hope for for Father’s Day.</p>

<p>D gave her dad an Alabama ball cap for Father’s Day, with a “Bama Dad” button (acquired at BB) attached. </p>

<p>Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!</p>

<p>^^^Beth’s mom: very nice!</p>

<p>Loring and NMSF Dad: :):):)</p>

<p>The influence of a Dad is lifelong. You guys deserve to enjoy your day in the sun.</p>

<p>Does anyone else remember the interview with Nick Saban this year where he talked about his dad and the tremendous influence he was in his life?</p>

<p>Speaking of his dad, Nick Saban said “[He was the] one person I could talk to in the world that it wasn’t about his best interest but mine.”</p>

<p>What a nice memory of his dad. Who wouldn’t want to be remembered that way?</p>

<p>Shine on Bama Dads!</p>

<p>Happy Fathers’ Day to all the awesome Bama dads out there!</p>