Harvard Class of 2027 Official Thread

Accepted!

5 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all!

Accepted! Where I should go in order to do the cash flow Statement?

3 Likes

IDOC said that I have all the documents requiered submitted but now at the web page It says that I lack that document and that I can do It on their website but I can’t find It

Now, the big question we have to answer is Harvard or Yale. REA Yale and RD Harvard. Are there any others in the same situation, and how would you decide? All suggestions and guidance are welcomed.

1 Like

So there might be one spot for the waitlisted crowd😂​ – that is totally amazing, congratulations!

1 Like

Soooo many truly amazing students getting waitlisted and rejected, I really hope you find a college you like, seems absurd that it should be so hard for you.

1 Like

My (international) daughter also had an interview and got waitlisted. Accepted at Cornell, so all is good, I think waitlist not very likely …

1 Like

Which school will you choose and why? I would appreciate to hear your thoughts since we are in a similar situation (Harvard vs Yale).

Congratulations! Cornell is a great school! All the best for your daughter.

I was thinking of you, did you get accepted? Good luck to you in whatever you might do.

We are going to go to the admitted student days at Harvard, Yale and Stanford. He’s really torn at this point. I think he’ll end up at the school that has the best best major for him (Stanford), but things may change after he has a chance to compare them all back to back.

Congrats to your son! How is he going to decide?

3 Likes

Have you heard anything about admitted students day at Harvard? I know Stanford is end of April. Waving virtually in case we don’t see you in person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are also going to go to the admitted student days at Harvard and Yale. Maybe we’ll see each other there :). Big congrats to your son! :clap:

Do you know what is this document?

D23 waitlisted at Harvard, good luck to all and congratulations to accepted!

Sociology/Music, submitted Flute Performance portfolio and had a pretty last moment interview with Alumna.

WGPA 4.474
WNA 102.035
Submitted SAT 1570, one sitting
Class rank 3 out of 250
Attending small public STEM high school in Atlanta Metro
16 APs plus Diff Eq and Multivariable Calc, AP seminar and research Capstone Diploma
Strong ECs, lopsided to music, volunteer flute tutor
National (including NYO2), International and State honors
Attended EMF, BUTI YAO and BUTI Flute workshops, many masterclasses
Winner of several concerto competitions and local Flute Club Young Artists competition winner
NPRs From the Top Fellow
Published Sociological research on underrepresentation in Classical music education and industry.

Accepted:
UGA, full ride, Foundation Fellow
Emory, full ride, Woodruff Scholar
Vanderbilt, full tuition, Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholarship
Princeton
Yale
Columbia
UPenn
Rice with Merit Scholarship
Northwestern with Merit Scholarship
Boston University with Presidential and Merit Scholarships
USC
NYU
Barnard

Waitlisted:
UChicago and Harvard

Denied:
Brown

Waiting on Stanford and NEC.

4 Likes

How important is weather to her? Also if she is going CS or Engineering, I don’t think it’s a tough decision.

1 Like

No one got off of it for class of 2025 because there were so many 2024 who took a gap year. However, every other year there have been spots so it is still possible.

2 Likes

Accepted!!!

1 Like