Has anyone gotten an email yet?

Has anyone gotten their official early acceptance email or letter yet?

No, they should be out next Friday the 12th. The admissions office posted that the decisions will be out by the 15th, however the 15th is MLK day, therefore it is speculated they will be released the Friday before, which would be the 12th.

The office of admissions just tweeted out “How many days until Early Action decisions are released? 10!”

So it should be the 15th even though it is MLK day.

Ah, thank you for the insight I didn’t see that this morning!!

Looks like Purdue observes holiday on MLK day- https://www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/currentEmployees/leaves/holidays.html

Website is also pretty clear that decisions go out ON January 15. Unlike most other schools that have a “by date”. Even though Purdue observes MLK, they could simply program their system to send notices out that Monday. It’s likely that they don’t require human intervention on January 15 to push a magical red button…

I got in on December 22!! I applied as a biology major

Odd, their the Purdue twitter feed says they admitted their first student of the year on Jan 3rd and it was due to Make a Wish foundation and a young man with a heart condition.

@djrose2018 Are you an athlete? I have also not heard any others get into Purdue yet, they are not rolling admissions this year