Has UM sent all the decisions?

<p>Turns out Frost School of Music was holding the University’s decision until they were ready to send out it out together. I just received an email about my acceptance, but myUM hasn’t been updated yet.</p>

<p>For those accepted and applied for Need-Based financial aid, did you guys get any financial aid information in your acceptance packet?</p>

<p>your financial aid info should be in your myUM under student and financial. i also got an email telling me it was ready</p>

<p>I still haven’t received a decision on admission yet, nothing has changed on myUM since I applied through the Common App. When is the last day that they decide on applications - April 1st?</p>

<p>^ myUM being updated shouldn’t have anything to do with how you applied, I don’t think. Isn’t common app the only way to apply to the university?</p>

<p>

Nope, it all came once I completed the FAFSA. Then I had to complete a residency affidavit (as a FL resident). Be sure there are no outstanding documents / action required under the finance section of your myUM account.</p>

<p>^ Thanks guys, I checked online for it. Private school is looking to be way too expensive ay fellows?</p>

<p>If paying full price, it definitely is.</p>

<p>Yeah but they’re only giving me around 20k a year and I’ve got an EFC of 0 LOL</p>

<p>Do you guys have grants you’d like to recommend?</p>

<p>grants/scholarships*</p>