Hokie Chances?

<p>Virginia resident, female, public school
weighted 4.34 gpa
rank 14/386
honors courses, 3 APs Euro History (3) U.S. History (3) Gov't and Politics (this year), 5 duel-enrollment classes at local community college (Biology,Freshmen English, Sociology, Physics, and Calculus)</p>

<p>The only thing I'm worried about is that i haven't taken the SAT yet. I plan on taking it in October and November. I don't know if i can take it in December too and still apply on time or not?
I want to get into their engineering program. What are my chances? What do i need to get on the SAT with my other stats to make it into engineering? Thanks for yalls input :)</p>

<p>Your stats so far seem very favorable.</p>

<p>I believe the application deadline for VT is January 28th. If I am correct, you will be able to take the SATs in December as well and still have time to send in your application. But set the December SAT as your last resort. Try to obtain a good score before December. If you don’t you can retake it then. As for SATs II, I would recommend taking them but seeing that you haven’t taken your SATs yet, it might be difficult. Also, there are ACTs that you can take and fortunately, they’re on different dates than the SATs so take them too!</p>

<p>If you guys can chance me as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Haven’t gotten a single response for about two weeks now. Thank you!</p>