Housing?

<p>Hi, I'm an incoming transfer student. I got accepted awhile back but finally got everything settled at home so I can transfer this coming fall! I recently sent in my matriculation fee and signed up for orientation and everything.</p>

<p>Anyway, I found a roommate but since we just finalized our plans and finished with school, we haven't started doing anything related to housing. Is this bad? Money/financial aid is an issue for my roommate which is part of the reason I'm having trouble deciding what to do.</p>

<p>Are our options extremely limited now (I assume it is since it's so late in the year)? Do you guys have any suggestions on places to look for a nice and decently priced 2 bedroom apartment? And any other general housing tips?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>Hello!</p>

<p>I saw your post today and wanted to let you know that I am currently looking to sublease a 2-Bedroom apartment to two people. The address is 601 Hampton Court, Blacksburg, VA 24060. It is a standard two-bedroom Windsor Hills apartment. Windsor Hills is a wonderful, quiet community and is perfect for undergraduate students, graduate students, and even families. The staff here is excellent; I’ve lived in the community for two years and have absolutely no complaints. I have the lease because I was planning on coming back for my masters, but have decided to take some time off instead. The room sizes are spacious (you can visit the Windsor Hills website for a complete 2 bedroom apartment floor plan: [Windsor</a> Hills Apartments in Blacksburg, VA.](<a href=“http://www.windsorhillsapts.net/]Windsor”>http://www.windsorhillsapts.net/)). And, as an added bonus, the apartment is currently being cleaned and all carpeting is new. The lease date begins June 1, 2011 and goes until July 31, 2012, but if you can’t move in immediately on June 1st, we can work out details! If you are planning to stay for more years, and enjoy living there, it is also possible for you to extend the lease date. Please let me know if you are interested! This seems like a nice fit for you. My email is <a href=“mailto:jball07@vt.edu”>jball07@vt.edu</a>, and I would appreciate a response! The cost of the apartment is $783 per month, plus utilities.</p>

<p>Your options aren’t that limited. Look on Craigslist. There are plenty of places on there.</p>