How do AP - CLEP - Transfer Credits Work?

<p>

</p>

<p>made my day! ;)</p>

<p>When the student gets AP credit, the frosh class credit is 4 hours for 103. If you go the CLEP route, the frosh class credit is 8 hours for 101 and 102.</p>

<p>Yes…CLEP gives you more credits. That said, if you do get 4 103 credits from AP, then those credits fulfill the Core Req’t for 2 FL classes…even though it’s only 4 credits.</p>

<p>Just talked to the person who can change the online Undergrad catalog so he’s happy that you caught that Spanish/French mistake. He’s changing it right now. The catalog becomes officially LIVE on Monday, so any fixes need to be reported/done by then.</p>

<p>If you notice, at the top on the page there is a link to report mistakes. Use it. Copy/paste the link to the page and state what is wrong.</p>

<p>Or call Jacob Jones 205-348-0252 and tell him exactly where a mistake is that you’ve found. </p>

<p>He was surprised that we could see the pages at this point, because it’s not live yet. But, he’s glad if we find typos or mistakes so that they can fixed before Monday.</p>

<p>m2ck I also emailed about that error and another one I found. UA could save a lot of money on proofreading by [qualified] crowdsourcing instead.</p>

<p>Lol…yes, just let the Bama forum have an early look, and we’ll find the oopses.</p>

<p>Did the 2012 catalog go live today? I couldn’t find it…</p>