How flexible is UA with the scholarship deadline?

<p>Hi! </p>

<p>I am an international student that have applied for the UA presidential scholarship on Dec. 15. </p>

<p>My issue is that the UA states that they haven’t yet received my high school transcript. However, the college transcript I had sent along with the high school transcript (for the possible TOEFL requirement, and not for transfer) in the same envelope have been received on the date. </p>

<p>If the transcript is not found, then would it be possible for me to request for a possible extension on the scholarship deadline? I have seen a few mention of the UA’s flexibility of the deadline - would it be applicable in this case? </p>

<p>I have contacted UA about this issue, but there seems to be many international applicants as the responses are delayed. </p>

<p>I understand if the question can’t be answered definitely - I am just worried as UA is practically my only safety.</p>

<p>Have you requested that the HS transcript be resent? you should.</p>

<p>things do get misplaced, and sometimes are found, but it’s best to just have them resent. Bama will likely accept that resent transcript.</p>

<p>I would email them and indicate that all were sent together, but one seems to have gotten misplaced and now you’re resending just in case Bama can’t find the missing document.</p>

<p>Thank you for your response!</p>

<p>I did request for the high school trasnscript to be resent right before they entered the holiday break - I guess I am just worrying during the holidays.</p>