How much do subject tests affect UC admission?

So I just got my subject tests scores and my physics score is extremely low (550). I did alright in my other subject tests (USH and Math), but am planning on majoring in computer science. Do UCs use subject tests in their admission process? If so how much will this affect my chances at being admitted?
I’m applying to UCLA, UCD, UCSD, UCSB, UCSB, UCI

Some divisions or majors at some UCs use SAT subject tests, while others do not.
http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/freshman/requirements/examination-requirement/SAT-subject-tests/

Yes I understand that but do you know how much they take our subject tests scores into consideration when reviewing our application?

My understanding when it comes to SAT subject tests and the UC’s is that since they are only recommended, they can only help your application and not hurt it. But with the competitive nature of all the UC’s, you want to present the best application possible.

don’t send the 550

UCs require all SAT scores and I already sent it

They actually don’t require all scores. But for CS you need a science and math subject test at several of the campuses so you probably needed to send something. Strongly recommended = required is what UCLA told us on many different occasions.

Yeah very nice well thanks to share this .

@wilsonianh sat subject tests are optional in nature so they didn’t need to be sent