Hullabaloo vs. Calloway Villa

I need help deciding where to stay, Calloway House vs Hullabaloo. I will be a student/athlete, class of 2020, startimg school in June. From OOState. Major will be Allied Health, minor Philosophy.

I will not have car, but will have a bike or Moped. I will need easy access to Reed Arena, but I want to be near classrooms. I keep getting 6 in.one hand and hald a dozen in the other.

What are the drawbacks/pros and cons of living at Calloway Villa. Same question for Hullabaloo? What experience or resource will I miss if I live at CVilla?

How far would bike ride or bus ride be to classrooms for Allied Health or Liberal Arts from Calloway Villa.

I appreciate all feedback. Decision.must be made within 72 hours. Thanks.

sorry for putting CHouse. Im trying to decide between CVilla. Thanks.

practice for my sport will be early in the morning, daily and sometimes twice per day two times per week. Class will be everyday.

oh and Im.not on scholarship. Will work like hell to get an academic scholarship.

Have lived at callaway villas. Its very convenient since its close to campus. I use the bus to get to campus, and its pretty quick. Only downside is that bus gets crowded, so leave early. I like that I get to have my own room and bath. Hullaballoo will naturally be closer to your classes since you can walk, but that doesn’t matter for me since I take the bus which takes me directly to the classrooms. Its been good for me so far.

Thanks for your feedback